Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Polo Shirts

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
When I asked the the shop the buyer contacted me via e mail he told me that Nike do not make a XXXL as their largest is XXL which is bigger than most companies XXL so I bought one and had to give it to my son as it was much too small.
Well firstly the shop lied as every single shirt size is smaller than average. Secondly, you do know the shop has a changing room to avoid size issues?

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Jacamo up to 5XL online

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Jacamo up to 5XL online

But not with BHA badge. However the problem is solved as I phoned to ask if they were going to get the OOS size XXXL in again soon and was told probably not but we have the summer collection of the same but in white which has arrived so I ordered one of those.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
But not with BHA badge. However the problem is solved as I phoned to ask if they were going to get the OOS size XXXL in again soon and was told probably not but we have the summer collection of the same but in white which has arrived so I ordered one of those.

Thanks for that-- I can now sleep at night without all the worrying :moo:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Did Bozza get back to you about the iron-on badge? If not, I've got a spare one that I'll happily give you, BG. Can bring it to the Wigan game if you're going.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Did Bozza get back to you about the iron-on badge? If not, I've got a spare one that I'll happily give you, BG. Can bring it to the Wigan game if you're going.

No he didnt but that would be great to put on blue shirt. If it is a problem I will pm you and send you a sae for you to post it. Thank You.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I usually get the 25 bus am seated in lower west but can meet at any nearby point we must be fairly precise as it wouldnt do to say I shall be wearing a blue and white scarf:smile:

I always go straight to the Lower West Stand (near the North Stand) after matches to have a beer with friends so that works out perfectly.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here