Q2, whatever that means as I can't find a seating plan for away fans
im in Q2 that'll do for me

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Q1 is in the corner, Q2 is up to the edge of the penalty area and Q3 takes the away section up to (almost) the halfway line

And now I've seen a seating plan that confirms exactly what you say. Ho Hum! Still, happy with Q2...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

if they give us more what areas are they likely to be?

On that Seatwave link it shows P1 to P8 (availability in P4 and P7 at present) and all other blocks around the ground, but not P9 to P11. Is it possibly these 3 blocks are where any additional away tickets could be, if the current allocation is Q1 to Q3?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
On that Seatwave link it shows P1 to P8 (availability in P4 and P7 at present) and all other blocks around the ground, but not P9 to P11. Is it possibly these 3 blocks are where any additional away tickets could be, if the current allocation is Q1 to Q3?

P9 to P11 are the upper away tickets, included in the 2,700.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
P9 to P11 are the upper away tickets, included in the 2,700.

Hard to see where an additional allocation would be then. :shrug: unless they can offer up R1 and R2, but you'd assume ST holders in their North Stand.:down:

My poor away record might see me miss out on Thursday...(rightly to people who have attended a lot more away games than me. :wink:)

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
With a ground capacity of 50k+ and the unlikelihood that there will be 45k+ Villa fans wanting to go to this - can't see why they wouldn't give us 10k so long as they can maintain segregation.

Sure they don't need the cash this year as they are under the year-1 prem parachute handout - but every little helps shirley?

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
I toyed with that idea, but it spooked me that Q3 isn't shown on any seating plan that I could find...I feared that Q3 might be in the corner, next to Q1, rather than nearer the half way line, next to Q2. So I bottled it. Did wait for Q2 to be showing for me before buying one though...
Snap. Better to just have them in the bag hey.

Sent by WEI Device

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
650 resale tickets currently available from £25 plus BF/Delivery. Can get Upper Norrth Stand in the block next to the away fans.

This has to be worth a thread of its own?

PG

I think it's best that anyone buying tickets in the Villa end keep it under wraps, same thing happened at Boro last season and supporters had tickets taken off them and refunded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
T5 block in the North Stand - looking at how many tickets are available on Seatwave, got to be worth a blue and white smash and grab. Unlike 'Boro last season, these are available through a 3rd party, so not quite the same.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
With a ground capacity of 50k+ and the unlikelihood that there will be 45k+ Villa fans wanting to go to this - can't see why they wouldn't give us 10k so long as they can maintain segregation.

Sure they don't need the cash this year as they are under the year-1 prem parachute handout - but every little helps shirley?

Villa's capacity is about 42,600.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here