Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa tickets

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
x2 - Held out for lower Tier (Q2) as was miles back in the Upper Tier at first.

2 Great tickets - although once again feel bad for those who could get them yesterday, but I've possibly got better seats.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
2 x sorted. Had trouble with my Sons. Chose 18-20 but then it kept defaulting to 65+ & couldn't get any further. After 5th attempt it finally worked.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Another 4 sorted.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Had to call the ticket office after it wouldn't let me proceed. Surprised I got through straight away as expected more to have the same prob. Ticket bagged. I can concentrate on work now.

Good luck to those still after a ticket.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Eligible for 5. Only managed to get 3 because it wouldn't recognise the loyalty points on 2 of them. And now can't seem to get any more.. sold out?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Wouldn't let me buy youth ticket despite having enough points confirmed and repeated attempts.
Now sold out.
****ing great.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Same here. Can't have sold out already.

I think the ticket selling software sort of shuts down when it is experiencing a high level of sales in one go. Therefore it reverts to not available until a set number of transactions are complete so that it can catch up on itself. Could be sold out of course, but then again, it might just be the software.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Had an issue with assigning seats to owners but think I've managed to grab two tickets in P9, thought about holding out for Q2 but can never really trust the ticketing system and didn't have the balls to risk missing out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here