Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa tickets

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Got mine this morning, just think that issue is unfair, along with allocating the poor seating areas first, with fans with higher number of loyalty points. Oh well.

Sent by WEI Device

Can you please explain which seats are poor :shrug:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Got mine this morning, just think that issue is unfair, along with allocating the poor seating areas first, with fans with higher number of loyalty points. Oh well.

Sent by WEI Device

Got mine earlier as well. Just feel for [MENTION=8619]Guy Fawkes[/MENTION] and his situation.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
You could have waited a while before you purchased your tickets but you knew that tickets for this game will be like gold dust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Can you please explain which seats are poor :shrug:
You know what i mean, stuck in a corner. When they started Q1 first, why not start with Q3, or a central block in the upper tier. No seat will be poor on the actual day though hey😁

Sent by WEI Device

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You could have waited a while before you purchased your tickets but you knew that tickets for this game will be like gold dust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not on the first day though. They obviously have enough to satisfy the first day points cut so you should be able to buy at any time during the first day.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
You know what i mean, stuck in a corner. When they started Q1 first, why not start with Q3, or a central block in the upper tier. No seat will be poor on the actual day though hey��

Sent by WEI Device

They didn't start in a corner I was on at 9am and got 2 for Q2 no problem but I could have had Q1 or Q3 it was pot luck I think people were logging on at different times and being allocated different areas.
But I do agree with you on the other issue totally unfair!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Ticket site seems to be back up guys! I'm getting Q2, Q3, P9, P10 and Wheelchair available :smile:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I've been trying since 6pm and have been getting the down for maintenance message each time i've tried.

I'm hoping i can actually get on before it drops to the next loyalty points total as work means i may not get on until too late and it sells out

Works ok for me, just checked

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
You know what i mean, stuck in a corner. When they started Q1 first, why not start with Q3, or a central block in the upper tier. No seat will be poor on the actual day though hey��

Sent by WEI Device
Don't know if its already been said but perhaps Villa sell from the corner outward, as if they are not sold further along they can be offered to their own fans. I think this is the practise used by other clubs when selling Amex tickets hence we can offer areas to home fans if they are returned. Not sure if this is correct but it makes sense to me anyway.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Any Brighton fans in home stands when we played Villa in FA Cup at Villa Park a few years ago were thrown out immediately stewards realised they were not Villa fans - they didn't get refunds just told to clear off and forcibly marched out much to delight of home fans - despite fact that ground was far from a sell out that day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here