Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

End of Season prediction thing borrowed from Huddersfield Examiner.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I know this is, as Peter Snow would say, just a bit of fun - but the limited options of win, draw or loose takes no account of goal difference, that likely as not could come into play in deciding some of the promotion and play-off positions.
Fortunately goal difference can only affect whether we win the title or not this season, not promotion/getting a playoff place/staying up.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I know this is, as Peter Snow would say, just a bit of fun - but the limited options of win, draw or loose takes no account of goal difference, that likely as not could come into play in deciding some of the promotion and play-off positions.

All my draw results didn't change the goal difference for either team.

Blatter

Feb 27, 2012
Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 06.24.26.png

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Pos Team P GD Pts
1 Brighton 46 +40 97
2 Newcastle 46 +41 94
3 Huddersfield 46 +7 86
4 Leeds 46 +22 85
5 Reading 46 +4 85
6 Fulham 46 +26 78
7 Sheff Wed 46 +13 76

This is what I got with Fishy.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Any chance of us finishing top with Huddersfield second?

I'm wishing!! Assuming Huddersfield make it to 92 by winning all their games (unlikely) it would mean Newcastle need 8 from their next 5 games to make it to 92 and secure automatic, going up on GD.

I guess if they lose against Leeds Friday it could start a slippery slope and implode, it's happened before! But again, it would still rely on Hudds not dropping a single point in 6.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
table.PNG

I was a bit negative!
But happy with that. (Although winning the title would be brilliant!)

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Can we just take a moment to appreciate just how much better that site is than the Argus' auto-video playing, ad filled, "turn off your ad blocker", cluster ****?

Also, we'll be CHAMPIONS

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I had us getting a point at Wolves and beating Wigan to secure promotion due to Huddersfield dropping points - then losing at Norwich and Villa - both potentially tricky games. Naturally I hope I'm wrong but I did put a win down against BC.

We beat Leicester 0-4 after they'd got promoted a fe low years ago. You might be on to something in regards to the Norwich & Villa games although I'm hoping both will have only pride to play for, Villa are a form side and Norwich must have a lot of confidence after disgracing Reading.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I have us 2nd on 94, Toon on 95. Miles clear of the rest. Thankfully games don't go with my prediction, and hopefully they go better!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We beat Leicester 0-4 after they'd got promoted a fe low years ago. You might be on to something in regards to the Norwich & Villa games although I'm hoping both will have only pride to play for, Villa are a form side and Norwich must have a lot of confidence after disgracing Reading.

That was after they won the league (I think).

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Assuming we don't f**k this up (which would be a f**k up of epic proportions), it's going to be quite satisfying kicking back with a few beers and watching the play-offs unfold. Huddersfield v Leeds would be a humdinger.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I've been very pessimistic with Huddersfield winning all their games and us only picking up 6 more points v Wigan and Bristol and still have us going up on goal difference.
Relax we're up no matter what !

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Huddersfield & Newcastle both have a horrible run in. We obviously still have to go to Norwich & Villa but both of these teams should have nothing to play for by the time we arrive

I'm feeling very confident

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016

Norwich will probably out for revenge as well. I'm sure we won't embarrass ourselves. Hopefully Pritchard will have a terrible game as well, not that I particularly have anything against him, would just be good for 'bants'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here