Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsene Wenger is FINNISH

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Indeed. And sadly they also have a competent manager who has got them defending properly
If there's one bunch of fans who don't deserve Allardcye and decent side, it's that bunch of cockends.

With Benteke as well, he's a quality striker - typical fat sam striker - but with skill as well

Not a bad thing, means a Brighton v Palace fixture again.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
First time Sam Allardyce has ever got one over Arsene Wenger in the Premier League in almost 15 years. That tells you a lot about how Wenger can't carry on now. The alarm bells must be ringing for the Arsenal board. Europa League on a Thursday night.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Don't get me wrong Arsenal were woeful but Fat Sam played up to all his stereotypes; even as far as not watering the pitch so the ball barely moved. All part of gamesmanship I suppose but I ruddy hate seeing crap like that.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Wenger has been fantastic for Arsenal and the Prem. He brought a different style of football to us. The Arsenal fans who want him out and hire planes with that message to fly over the Emirates are an embarrassment to football and it has a negative impact on the field. It’s like a self fulfilled prophecy and sabotaging the club they claim they are supporters of. They don’t appreciate how lucky they are and what he has actually done for the club.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Indeed. And sadly they also have a competent manager who has got them defending properly
If there's one bunch of fans who don't deserve Allardcye and decent side, it's that bunch of cockends.

Another fluke win, but what can you do ?
Anyway, see you in the boxes next season at Selhurst, don't forget the inflatable seagulls will you !

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
We will be a force in the championship next season you mark my words !

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
This result was always going to happen with a side parking the bus and desperate not to lose against a side desperate to win.

We had 17 shots at goal, we better sack the bus driver.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here