Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsene Wenger is FINNISH

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Hopefully I can shed some light on the subjects raised in this thread.
The stadium re développement is in motion, with around £100 mill ring fenced from the Americans and the existing Palace directors. It's a slow process, with negotiations with Croydon council and Sainsbury's ongoing.
The design team from the Liverpool recent stand re build are on board, and a similar stand to Anfield Road ( I e , build over existing stand) is favoured for the Old Stand.
The new disabled section is being built at the end of the season, with the loss of approx 600 seats to make the room.
The academy has appointed a new person to oversee the new academy centre and cat 1 status.
No new cladding has been earmarked ATM.

Hopefully this helps our more excitable members a return to a more normal breathing pattern.
Laters
G thanks I can sleep now

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
You want to talk about doubles?

Brighton doubles over Palace since the war:
50/51
51/52
55/56
57/58
75/76
80/81
83/84

Palace doubles over Brighton since the war:

PS - I'm not currently looking them up, and planning to add them to this post. That is it, that's the full list.

:lol:

Very good reading, but the last result when we played each other is the only one that matters.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Hopefully I can shed some light on the subjects raised in this thread.
The stadium re développement is in motion, with around blah blah ****ing blah.............

I couldn't give a flying shyt about your cvntwipe of a club.

**** off to a pikey forum

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Why do I need to explain anything to you .

There you go, the answer of a 12 year old. You really are waiting by your PC w_nking over every reply because you are one sad ****ing excuse with no mates. As I've said before, you stay away from Palace forums because they think you're as big a cvnt as we do.

Please ban these sad arse twats who spring to life after a good result. Just trolls rubbing their knobs over NSC.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
There you go, the answer of a 12 year old. You really are waiting by your PC w_nking over every reply because you are one sad ****ing excuse with no mates. As I've said before, you stay away from Palace forums because they think you're as big a cvnt as we do.

Please ban these sad arse twats who spring to life after a good result. Just trolls rubbing their knobs over NSC.

This makes me feel a bit nauseous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here