Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I made some phone wallpapers

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Amazing scenes. I wonder if I could be churlish enough to make a request, the British Caledonian has always been a favorite of mine (the shirt was in use the season I was born), so if you ever get round to recreating that, it would be amazing!!!

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
These are bloody brilliant!!!!

I expect they were quite tricky to make, nevertheless I can't wait until the whole set is available! Plus away and keepers shirts. Just make them an app and we can download them easier :)

One version for the three main ones should do the trick;
AppStore / Play store / omsung store

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Cheers love it.
91ce09161de9f795403cfb98a71f4fb6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charge that battery!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Glad you like them! I'll work on some more when I get time. I think I'll do the Sandtex, British Caledonian and current home shirt next.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
You need to save them as an image, print the one you want (in colour) then sellotape it to your phone screen. :thumbsup:

You do realise you will single handedly be responsible for a fair few nsc posters saying " my phone looks great but it's stopped working now" . :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
These look great. However, if I change something as CRITICAL as my phone screen NOW, at this crucial point in this amazing season, our luck will surely run out, and we'll lose all five remaining games :down:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
These look great. However, if I change something as CRITICAL as my phone screen NOW, at this crucial point in this amazing season, our luck will surely run out, and we'll lose all five remaining games :down:

This - I changed my phone screen before Blackburn at home, I can't bring myself to change that winning formula now.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
They look v good but the text on the club badge seems to be a tad distorted....at least on my phone (s7 edge). Does anyone else have this problem pse?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here