Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations on becoming a Prem team for the 1st time Bha :(

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
God that was hard to type! As some of you will know I'm pretty much hated by many on Nsc but I am a proper Palace fan been going since the 70's so it's 2nd nature to take the piss out of Bha.

I know what it's like to support a team thro thick and thin no matter what, and as footie fans we've both been thro the shit over the years!
Anyway I honestly thought you'd choke again so just wanted to say well done on your imminent promotion :clap2::ffsparr:

Knew Muzza would get you up and so it's proved, but shame on those of you who cheered when he got carried off injured at Selhurst play off game!

Just had to get that in :)

Hopefully see you in the Prem next season but we've got a long way to go yet!

Thank you for your kind words.

However, I reiterate that we've played top flight football before. The 'Premier League' is just a label, and an annoying one at that.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I know that, but prem it's the 1st
You're everything that's wrong about Football, you f ucking cretin. What a total cheese grater. As if football started with Sky. So you never won the Simod cup then? Ian Wright never played for you? Honestly, you come on here as a Scum fan and say that? Do one. And take your dirty coachdriver with you, infidel.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
You're everything that's wrong about Football, you f ucking cretin. What a total cheese grater. As if football started with Sky. So you never won the Simod cup then? Ian Wright never played for you? Honestly, you come on here as a Scum fan and say that? Do one. And take your dirty coachdriver with you, infidel.

Get off the fence and tell us how you really feel. :moo:

Where does this choking accusation come from?

We didn't choke against Palace in the playoffs. We just didn't win.

We didn't choke against Derby, we just lost to a better side

We certainly didn't choke against Boro, we drew with them at their place to end up in third place by goal difference, which to be fair was probably our rightful position. We had a good go at getting to second but didn't quite make it.

And we certainly didn't choke against Sheff Wed unless by choking you mean being completely shattered with a lot of injured players who had given everything they had

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Where does this choking accusation come from?

We didn't choke against Palace in the playoffs. We just didn't win.

We didn't choke against Derby, we just lost to a better side

We certainly didn't choke against Boro, we drew with them at their place to end up in third place by goal difference, which to be fair was probably our rightful position. We had a good go at getting to second but didn't quite make it.

And we certainly didn't choke against Sheff Wed unless by choking you mean being completely shattered with a lot of injured players who had given everything they had

And to think, last time we were both in the same division, we finished above them... Let's hope that happens again!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Get off the fence and tell us how you really feel. :moo:
Well, honestly. It's the no.1 thing that winds proper fans up. It's astonishing how many idiots trot this nonsense out. And the really stupid believe it too. Let's see which camp he falls into eh?!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
And to think, last time we were both in the same division, we finished above them... Let's hope that happens again!
Yeah, they chocked in 82! ;)

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
God that was hard to type! As some of you will know I'm pretty much hated by many on Nsc but I am a proper Palace fan been going since the 70's so it's 2nd nature to take the piss out of Bha.

I know what it's like to support a team thro thick and thin no matter what, and as footie fans we've both been thro the shit over the years!
Anyway I honestly thought you'd choke again so just wanted to say well done on your imminent promotion :clap2::ffsparr:

Knew Muzza would get you up and so it's proved, but shame on those of you who cheered when he got carried off injured at Selhurst play off game!

Just had to get that in :)

Hopefully see you in the Prem next season but we've got a long way to go yet!

Thanks for the message, and I for one wouldn't mind seeing Palace stay up - would be a couple of great games to be had, as they all would!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As some of you will know I'm pretty much hated by many on Nsc
:shrug:
but I am a proper Palace fan
Oxymoron.
been going since the 70's so it's 2nd nature to take the piss out of Bha.
No problem.
Yeah, must be awful screwing people over for money all the time.
Anyway I honestly thought you'd choke again
Again? We haven't choked before :shrug:

so just wanted to say well done on your imminent promotion :clap2::ffsparr:
Thank you :thumbsup:

You must be addressing about 3 people, and they're probably not on NSC. I applauded him off.

we've got a long way to go yet!
You're 10-1 on to stay up. Fortunately I took 5/4, so I'm quids in.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No it isn't.

'The Premier League' is just a new name for the top division in English football.

Not entirely true. The Premier league is a completely different organisation to what was the old Division 1. It is a separate entity to the Football League who, as I'm sure you actually know, used to run all four divisions until the money men got involved. He might be wayward in the team he decided to support but he is factually correct on this point.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I was at Selhurst Park when he got injured, right in front of me. A few of our fans cheered when he went down, because they thought he was trying to win a free kick, but there was nobody near him.
When they realised he was actually injured, they stopped and we all applauded him off the field.

Typical Palace, trying to rewrite history.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC

Interesting view. I'm interested to know, are those born after the induction of the Premier League all ****ing cretins? The bitterness and anger I see from older fans towards younger ones on here is really, really sad.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
To be fair to the op, it will be very interesting to see how we do get on next season.

Although palace have struggled this season, they have a decent set of players who we should be looking at as a benchmark.

If they can attract players like cabaye and Andres Townsend, then that is the sort of players or better that we will need to be attracting to the club. Having to rely on Murray and hemed/ baldock, I think will be a challenge and as shown by ulloa, being a decent striker in the championship doesn't necessarily mean you will end up the same against top international defenders.

It will be interesting to find out though.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Interesting view. I'm interested to know, are those born after the induction of the Premier League all ****ing cretins? The bitterness and anger I see from older fans towards younger ones on here is really, really sad.

Agree. Like it or not, the formation of the PL was a game changer and has created a massive gap between the haves and have nots.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

the guy has fessed up to being a proper palace fan since the 70's......he's got * 500 posts on here....he obviously loves it......we hate palace and palace hate us....it's a healthy rivalry.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
To be fair to the op, it will be very interesting to see how we do get on next season.

Although palace have struggled this season, they have a decent set of players who we should be looking at as a benchmark.

If they can attract players like cabaye and Andres Townsend, then that is the sort of players or better that we will need to be attracting to the club. Having to rely on Murray and hemed/ baldock, I think will be a challenge and as shown by ulloa, being a decent striker in the championship doesn't necessarily mean you will end up the same against top international defenders.

It will be interesting to find out though.

Having Allardyce as manager can be a double-edged sword. He's a great grafter and as he's shown, he is the man you go to when you want to avoid relegation but I'm not sure he's the man you need if you want to push on and start challenging for a top ten place. He's also got a reputation, thoroughly deserved, of being a long-ball merchant which can put players off signing for him. It also makes for very dull watching.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here