Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are the National Media the biggest JCL's of them all?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Agreed, so long as you ignore the coverage we get on Radio Sussex, Five Live and BBC1, there's hardly any mention of the Albion on Auntie. Radio Coventry, for example, never give us a mention, and don't get me started on BBC2, 3 or 4. Clearly a conspiracy against our club.

I may have exagerated a bit for emphasis but its something ive picked up on, excluding local media, although the argus has more in common with the Forteen times.

Speaking of witch is Timmy still banned or is he writing for the Natural News these days?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I may have exagerated a bit for emphasis but its something ive picked up on, excluding local media, although the argus has more in common with the Forteen times.

Speaking of witch is Timmy still banned or is he writing for the Natural News these days?

Timmy is back on NSC. For some reason he's showed no remorse about his post inferring another match might be called off due to fog. Not only did this cause some fans to think twice but the club was underwhelmed too. He thought his joke was so hilarious it formed the basis of his article in his online newspaper too...which was nice.

He's free to post on NSC though.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Timmy is back on NSC. For some reason he's showed no remorse about his post inferring another match might be called off due to fog. Not only did this cause some fans to think twice but the club was underwhelmed too. He thought his joke was so hilarious it formed the basis of his article in his online newspaper too...which was nice.

He's free to post on NSC though.

I know the term narcassist is over used these days but his articles contain more self references than a CV, who pays for this crap?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here