Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Sheffield Wednesday

IMG_0364.JPG

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
If Wednesday don't get promoted at least they can look forward to resuming their involvement in the Steel City Derby, now that Sheffield United have already gained promotion!!!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Nice to see the 'REAL' Sheffield team get promoted at the weekend! None of these out of town glory hunting fans from Barnsley etc...

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
ANYONE to beat Leeds scum in the PO final please. Even it is Wednesday.

I want to see grown men weep.

Maybe see you in the promised land. :albion2::thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
ANYONE to beat Leeds scum in the PO final please. Even it is Wednesday.

I want to see grown men weep.

Maybe see you in the promised land. :albion2::thumbsup:

Would it be more or less funny to see them lose in the semi finals? I can't decide.

Final- to lose in a one off game will probably hurt more, but at least they'll have had a day out at Wembley and the opportunity in the run-up to tell the world what a huge club they are and how they could easily have sold 750,000 tickets if only the Football League had let them.

Semi-final: season over in a flash without so much as a big day out, and they have to skulk off back to work and watch (quite possibly) two other Yorkshire teams fighting it out in the final.

It's a toughie.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Agree.
Dale Stephens isn't popular with a lot of fans of other clubs either.
He doesn't attempt to break other players legs though. Unless you believe M. Dean / lots of blinkered Boro twats.

CarlosTheOwl

May 7, 2016
I still hate MASSIVE and their TINPOT fans SIGNING 'We're on their WAY' at the AMEX last season, their JOURNEY is taking a lot longer than OURS

Don't worry about it. Our journey has taken about 17 years since we dropped out of the Prem so now we actually have a chairman, squad and manager that have propelled us to the top 6 of this level we'll always sing that song! It wasn't anything to do with Brighton, you were just the obstacle at that time. As Hull were in the final, an obstacle we couldn't move! Your journey is a successful one this season and I don't think anyone would begrudge you being on your way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here