Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Are Back, BRIGHTON ARE BACK, HELLO, HELLO!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Like the last proper home promotion you mean 1:40

For the younger fans on how it used to be done.

My favourite season that. In the North for that one, cracking day it was too. Great post :thumbsup:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Did all the moaners moan about people going on the pitch and celebrating promotion that day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I had you down as giving Methuselah a run for his money.

:lolol: i feel that old some days,still had to check as never heard of him before..

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I remember when we won the League 1 title at Walsall some years back (seems like yesterday) and our fans belted this out. It sounded class. Yes we played in the Championship at Withdean, but on that day at Walsall we knew our new stadium and plans for Premier League training facilities were just around the corner. We knew that we now had the potential to push on and live the BHA glory days once more. 6 years on we are so so close.

IF and WHEN we seal promotion to the Premier League lets belt it out once more.

"BRIGHTON ARE BACK! BRIGHTON ARE BACK! HELLO! HELLO!"

That is definitely one to sing at the end of the game. A few minutes before the end of the game the chant has to be:

"UP IN A MINUTE! WE'RE GOING UP IN A MINUTE!"

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
From the previous season. A mulleted Ian Holloway with a tribute to his Dad.

...and memories of Dale Jasper!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l8VEftewn4

Crikey, that does bring back memories. I went as I was at Bristol Uni....short trip down the road to Bath and Twerton Park. We were 2nd best first half but in fairness to Bristol R they had some decent players at that level in Nigel Martyn and Devon White. Didn't realise it was Ian Holloway who was their goal scorer. I have to admit that I like Holloway. His teams play good attacking football and I think we can now forgive him for poogate. It would have been too soon to have been promoted and the heartache of 3 play off defeats makes this years success all the more sweet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here