Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You're all delusional on here.

FishPie

Banned
Sep 2, 2016
Slagging other teams off and thinking we'll be holding our own if we're promoted then I suggest you seek medical advice because the chances are we'll be relegated.

Barber has already stated that we won't spend much which means peanuts and he's hoping we survive without spending nothing.

Don't mock other teams as it'll come back and bite.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Slagging other teams off and thinking we'll be holding our own if we're promoted then I suggest you seek medical advice because the chances are we'll be relegated.

Barber has already stated that we won't spend much which means peanuts and he's hoping we survive without spending nothing.

Where have we been mocking other teams or claiming we'll be holding our own. Stop making things up to push your own miserable defeatist agenda. This is the most exciting season in years to be a Brighton fan

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

94e824d947f84a26338219a81866b82c.jpg

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Barber has already stated that we won't spend much which means peanuts and he's hoping we survive without spending nothing (ANYTHING).

Negative. Every post of yours is bloody negative.

Exactly and in his negative statement he should use anything not nothing.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

:shrug:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Absolute nonsense there's every chance we will qualify for the Champions league but I agree we should probably hold back on our assault on the Prem Title until season 2018/19.

Apologies for discussing next season punish:

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton

The word you were looking for is DELUDED !
now

y doncha eff off !

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Unlike many owners and chairmen in The Premier TB has the money to back his words and he will not let us struggle I dont think. He may not splash out silly money but sufficient to give us the chance to stay up.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld

Yeah because barbers going to say we've got 150 mil to spend and we're looking to blow the lot

FishPie

Banned
Sep 2, 2016
Where have we been mocking other teams or claiming we'll be holding our own. Stop making things up to push your own miserable defeatist agenda. This is the most exciting season in years to be a Brighton fan

Middlesbrough for starts. Carry on.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Middlesbrough for starts. Carry on.

No mocking-plenty of confirmations of their cuntishness but no mocking.

Now, why don't you scurry off back to BBS or wherever it is you get your clown suit jollies from.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here