Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zlatan

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
It's a football forum as well as an Albion forum.

Ibrahimovic has proved a lot of people wrong this season.

I thought he was massively over-rated, a flat-track bully just coming here for the contract. He's been just the opposite - hard-working, wants to play every game, and he's scoring.

Superb player.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Shouldn't this be on the Summer Signings thread?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

I thought he was massively over-rated, a flat-track bully just coming here for the contract. He's been just the opposite - hard-working, wants to play every game, and he's scoring.

Superb player.

As I'm sure you surmised, that was the reason for my tongue in cheek post. There were a number of posters expressing the same view as you when I said how much I was looking forward to him tearing the Prem defenders a new one. One of the world's best strikers of the past 20 years in my view and I've really enjoyed watching him this season, despite my hatred for Manure.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014

Superb player.

Who was he over-rated by? Most people I know that have seen him play knew he was a class act. His record proves he's a class act. I'm not sure how anyone ever thought he was over-rated.

Worried he might be over the hill, maybe, rather than over-rated?

As I'm sure you surmised, that was the reason for my tongue in cheek post. There were a number of posters expressing the same view as you when I said how much I was looking forward to him tearing the Prem defenders a new one. One of the world's best strikers of the past 20 years in my view and I've really enjoyed watching him this season, despite my hatred for Manure.

Guess your one of the fans who was wearing a Man U top a few years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here