Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nothing nicer than being awoken by a PA annoucing Brighton & Hove Albion.....

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

... will win promotion to the Premier League in the next few weeks.

Good luck to all the runners.

That's all from me until May 7th

Enjoy.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Personally I have the butler wake me up in the morning with a cup of darjeeling but if you prefer your PA to do it with a rundown on the league tables, I suppose each to his own

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thanks for translating. :thumbsup:

You could just look back 12 months for the identical thread.
Or 8 months for the identical thread about Pride.

Alternatively build a time machine and scroll forward 4 months for the identical thread about Pride.
Or 12 months for the identical thread about the snickers.

D

Deleted User X18H

Unfortunately a spectator collapsed near me and an ambulance is now on the track. But the runners can get around it.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I would wager a pound of my last remaining 73 that if somebody nicks a cabbage from a hove supermarket or a cloud formation looks like Edna's childhood haircut we will have not heard the last from our raving reporter before the 7th of may , can i just add i don't condone stealing cabbages just to prove a point .

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I would wager a pound of my last remaining 73 that if somebody nicks a cabbage from a hove supermarket or a cloud formation looks like Edna's childhood haircut we will have not heard the last from our raving reporter before the 7th of may

Think I might just take you up on that bet. The chances of HB&B being abducted from a Hove supermarket must be fairly remote shirley? Unless you are privy to some inside information? ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here