Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughon in or out?

Should we upgrade Hughton now we are halfway through next season?

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Don't be so silly let's get promoted first you wally

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Arrrggggg i told you so you loppy bedwetters.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Not even promoted yet and we have threads discussing the signing of Gareth Barry and a bunch of teenage loanees, sacking our manager and our impending relegation. Never change, NSC...

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Another one?? You can't get promoted from the Premiership!!

What is wrong with you bedwetters???

You are just digging a bigger and bigger hole for yourself.

Perhaps you would like to accept the following bet.

If we are in the premiership next season I give you £100 and if we are not you give me £100

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Enjoying this season, hopefully we win this league, not even thought about next season, not clairvoyant so can not predict how i will feel halfway through next week let alone next season.
A poll for poll sake ffs.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

If we are in the premiership next season I give you £100 and if we are not you give me £100

Just send it straight through to RAMF mate.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

We definitely will NOT be in the premiership next season, the premier league maybe.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Thankfully CH won't see a thread like this. A bit ungrateful really. Even before Promotion is actually won. I notice it wasn't put up when Huddersfield were chasing us down at a rapid rate

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Thankfully CH won't see a thread like this. A bit ungrateful really. Even before Promotion is actually won. I notice it wasn't put up when Huddersfield were chasing us down at a rapid rate

Be good if he did see it......keep him on his toes and make sure he knows what we need for the rest of the premiership season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Poll: Should we upgrade Hughton now we are halfway through next season?

So now we appear to be half way through next season and things are going okay with Hughton.
It should never have got to this stage. Hughton was brought in to do a job in the Championship, and he did it. We should have just said thank you, gone our separate ways, and got a PL manager in. Quite why we decided to let him have 6 months fun in the PL I have no idea.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It should never have got to this stage. Hughton was brought in to do a job in the Championship, and he did it. We should have just said thank you, gone our separate ways, and got a PL manager in. Quite why we decided to let him have 6 months fun in the PL I have no idea.

Poor management on behalf of the club I say.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Be good if he did see it......keep him on his toes and make sure he knows what we need for the rest of the premiership season.

Wouldn't really fill him with confidence though if another PL Club actually targeted him at the same time though would it. And to be honest, he is not the sort of guy who needs keeping on his toes. He hates losing any games

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Since 1888? I detect odour of bullshit...............................

1888? What are you talking about, early 90's wasn't it?

My time machine isn't that good.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

It was only a matter of time before CH's crazy touchline antics finally caught up with him. Altogether now: "Alan Pardew's Blue'n'White Army" :moo:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It was only a matter of time before CH's crazy touchline antics finally caught up with him. Altogether now: "Alan Pardew's Blue'n'White Army" :moo:

Now there is a man who could do a job, for 6 months anyway. The exciting thing is we never know when that 6 months will occur.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Wouldn't really fill him with confidence though if another PL Club actually targeted him at the same time though would it. And to be honest, he is not the sort of guy who needs keeping on his toes. He hates losing any games

I think if he read this thread it probably wouldn't worry him too much. He is a smart cookie and knows which way the ..... er......cookie.....crumbles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here