Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One step closer to all out war.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
But what is even more worrying is the number of missiles N Korea have trained on S. Korea at the
touch of a button.

How as human beings did we ever evolve to this?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The USS Carl Vinson has been operating in the South China Sea before moving into South Korean waters for the yearly ,Operation Foal Eagle.....it's a little bit old news really from the BBC.

Perhaps after 20 years of doing nothing about North Korea's Nuclear development,the reality has hit home that within a 3-7 year period,the North will have the ability to hit the US mainland-

It's not good.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
North Korea.....:facepalm: why oh why....?? piss pot country in semi permanent famine situation but the priority of it's leadership is to improve their nuclear capacity.....people like lego head , assad , al-muhktar , mugabe...despicable human beings who are still living in the 1950's........i really do despair of this world sometimes , the shit that goes on.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Trump will have seen what his air strike on Syria did for his flagging poll ratings. He'll be wanting more of the same. He's got a taste for it now. Very very dangerous.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
North Korea.....:facepalm: why oh why....?? piss pot country in semi permanent famine situation but the priority of it's leadership is to improve their nuclear capacity.....people like lego head , assad , al-muhktar , mugabe...despicable human beings who are still living in the 1950's........i really do despair of this world sometimes , the shit that goes on.

This.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Well that would put the tin lid on it. War breaks out as Brighton and Hove Albion are about to start their new season in the Premier League. Boom,no more Televised Football. Ever. :cry:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The North have developed solid fuel mobile nuclear weapons-this is a real danger in the local sense.

Solid fuel rockets do not need all the fuel vehicles that go with them and as they are mobile,they are extremely hard to find their location,almost impossible when using statelite imagery.

Make no mistake if things went conventional,it would almost without question draw in China,Russia could then seize an opportunity on the Baltic states.

If it went Nuclear,North Korea would be wiped off the face of the earth,things could seriously escalate,it might stay local to the Korean peninsular,either way they would be millions of casualties...

What to do? Well,whatever the US states does and it says it is prepared to deal with North Korea,alone without China's help if required,the window of opportunity to deal with the situation is narrowing to a complete close-

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I do believe we should have gone in decades ago when detailas of the camps and the threats of nuclear programs started to emerge. How we've let it go on this long is inhumane.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I do believe we should have gone in decades ago when detailas of the camps and the threats of nuclear programs started to emerge. How we've let it go on this long is inhumane.

Its years of Liberal thinking in motion,the reality is it is becoming the single most dangerous potential threat to world peace since the Cuban Crisis....

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Its years of Liberal thinking in motion,the reality is it is becoming the single most dangerous potential threat to world peace since the Cuban Crisis....

Quite. Continually breaks US sanctions by testing Nuclear weapons and claims of a hydrogen bomb.

This is the only country I would ever say this about but the kindest thing to do would be to wipe them off the planet.
The government deserve to die and the citizens, well as harsh as it sounds, would be better off dead. It would be a mercy for them.
They would also fight to the death to serve the regime that improsons and tortures them in vast 500 square mile death camps.
Get rid. And do it afore they go fully nuclear.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Well, this thread has cheered me up no end, on a sunny, Sunday morning.

Can't ignore it though,best talk about it before going out into the sunshine.......sweeping it under the carpet has bought us to this point and now it's down to the Trump administration to sort out.

Best not mention the 10% of the North Korean population that died during the famine of 1994 to 1998,perhaps not helped by sanctions,but were those said sanctions not in place we could be having a Nuclear war right now,instead we have a small amount of time to try and avert a potential one in the not so distant future....

"We"? Who is this "we" of whom you speak?

I thought that Britain had voted to disengage from the rest of the world and concentrate on "our own country". Now people are talking about getting involved in a war thousands of miles away, because it might secure the popularity of Donald Trump. Donald Trump, ffs!!

We are being governed by idiots.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

I thought that Britain had voted to disengage from the rest of the world and concentrate on "our own country". Now people are talking about getting involved in a war thousands of miles away, because it might secure the popularity of Donald Trump. Donald Trump, ffs!!

It was Europe-
HMS Queen Elizabeth's (The Uk New Carrier) first operation will be in the South China Sea.......i guess this will be to be in tandem with the Americans in the role of enforcing the Hague's 2016 decision (seemingly ignored by China) of the right to freedom of navigation and innocent passage,within the South China sea dispute.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

"We" refers to the UK or any one of the 193 UN member states.

Yes we are governed by idiots. They should have taken the NK government down decades ago. Should have taken action after the first nuclear test which the UN had specifically sanctioned against.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here