Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will TOP 4 be a REALISTIC position NEXT season ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I suppose WINNING the PL will be a bit of a stretch but I can EASILY see us finishing in the TOP 4 next season, momentum is a TREMENDOUS thing to have and many teams have come UP and WON the title in the first season like Ipswich and Forest and I think we can be somewhere near the top next season.

Champions League qualification shouldn't be that much to AIM for unlike SMALL teams like Palace battling relegation EVERY season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
After buying a load of Championship losers the world will be our lobster.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I suppose WINNING the PL will be a bit of a stretch but I can EASILY see us finishing in the TOP 4 next season, momentum is a TREMENDOUS thing to have and many teams have come UP and WON the title in the first season like Ipswich and Forest and I think we can be somewhere near the top next season.

Champions League qualification shouldn't be that much to AIM for unlike SMALL teams like Palace battling relegation EVERY season.
Well yes, look what Leicester did!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think we've got to be looking beyond European qualification and be aiming to win the World Cup in 2018. At the very least get to the final.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
PLAY OFFS is the MINIMUM

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Yeah see, when you said 0-7 away I didn't expect them to score at our place. Therefore you are the weakest link.

But Nomad boy - you misunderstand. The 1 goal they get at out place is a deliberate
own goal to stop the Chelsea players crying.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I saw that in the transfers thread. The Board and CH will aim higher than those players, unless there's a stand out Championship player not at a rip off fee.
I genuinely thought those kinds of threads would be interesting if IF the recruitment team entered uncharted territory.

Oh well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here