Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] C5 Football league show

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Colin Murray taking over presenting this for 2017/2018.

I like it. He's metrosexual, yet a little bit ooh, and a little bit geezer.

Sadly however I won't be watching it as we are in the PL.

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I like it. He's metrosexual, yet a little bit ooh, and a little bit geezer.

Sadly however I won't be watching it as we are in th PL.

I will be watching it - the Championship will be fascinating this season. There are at least 12 clubs who think they have a good chance of promotion. Will be great to see who comes out on top and who struggles (and sacks their manager after a month).

I actually prefer it to Match of the Day, which is pretty much a borefest, with their insistence on giving every game about 12 minutes air time. Too little to get into a game and judge what's happening (very often the first 'action' is a goal, which was actually scored after half-an-hour), but too long for dull 0-0s. (prefer the old format of fairly length highlights of two or three games and just a goals round-up of the rest). And you also have the pundits like Shreaer, who have no charisma and nothing interesting whatsoever to say. Far too much chat and too little action.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I like Murray, still miss him on talkSport and despise his replacement Jim White.

He'll be a massive improvement on the Leeds and Newcastle supporters before. He might support Liverpool but gets lower league football more than most presenters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here