Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you take 2nd place, if offered it now, part deux?

Would you take 2nd place, if offered it now, part deux?

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So, 12 points clear with 5 games left for us. To put this gap in perspective, thye need to average more points per game just to catch us on our current points total (6 games - 12 points), then they have averages for the whole season.
Obviously I think it's too much for Huddersfield now, but average points per game don't count for much when it's down to a few games. For example, Huddersfield need 2 points per game to catch us, but we wouldn't be happy if that was still the case with 1 game to go.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Not a chance....

We are odds-on to be Champions, no offers to be in the first 2...

Let it ride !

I'm surprised some of the "Yes" voters are able to leave the house... I see it's the usual bottle job and bet wetters who voted 'yes' aswell... :smile:

Grow a pair and celebrate our promotion! We are going to win the league!!!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I'll repeat myself. NO!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Keep going for the title .

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Result of first poll (before after timers):
70% yes
30% no

This one might be a little different :)

This is what happens when you offer a binary choice in respect of an endlessly complicated question. Anyway, we're going up; let's go up as champions!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is what happens when you offer a binary choice in respect of an endlessly complicated question.
Eh? You're offered the chance to take 2nd - it's a one off chance, take it or leave it, of course it's a binary choice. This is what happens [the poll result changes] when we win and our competition lose.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Still maintain that we need to have the right attitude. We need to believe we can take the title.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes... it is vital we are promoted... being Champions is a nice to have... yes then, yes again...

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Eh? You're offered the chance to take 2nd - it's a one off chance, take it or leave it, of course it's a binary choice. This is what happens [the poll result changes] when we win and our competition lose.

I know. Apologies. Anyway, I've changed my mind since the last one and would now not take second place if offered. What a position to be in!

If you're looking at betting or % as a guide we're as short as 1/500 to go up, so allowing for a profit margin a bookmaker should offer about 50/1 - 66/1 to NOT go up, however winning the league is presently around 5/6 the pair (again, allowing for profit, layers see it as a 50/50) Based on that alone I'll go for the NO option.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here