Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you take 2nd place, if offered it now, part deux?

Would you take 2nd place, if offered it now, part deux?

• Total voters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Still maintain that we need to have the right attitude. We need to believe we can take the title.

Quite-Looking at it,it could be all too easy to go mathematically up and take the foot of the pedal.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I don't see how this is relevant. 2 games ago when it was still tight, then it's a gamble. We are all but guaranteed promotion, so how hard is it to say yes let's go for first.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't see how this is relevant. 2 games ago when it was still tight, then it's a gamble.
It was only 1 game ago for us (and Hudds and Newcastle both won on Wednesday). And I find it interesting how much difference one game can make. This is part of my weekend celebration.

We are all but guaranteed promotion, so how hard is it to say yes let's go for first.
I guess some people just aren't bothered by 1st, as promotion is the real goal.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yesterday's set of results have changed my mind. Before then, I was ambivalent about the title just wanting to finish top 2. Now though, lets have that bloody silverware.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
My reply hasn't changed either, I've just secured my winning bet as Newcastle are now 2.1s to win it. I'm now quids in and will spend most of it on the celebrations (and part pay for next year's fun).

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yesterday's set of results have changed my mind. Before then, I was ambivalent about the title just wanting to finish top 2. Now though, lets have that bloody silverware.

We have never won this division,what a chance we have right now..

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I want to win the league, but would accept second place.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
We can hear 'We're On Our Way' from thousands of miles away.

And, to be fair, we've been on our way for months now.

Seagulls Over Dubai say 'No'.

The title beckons.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
when we were 6 clear and hudds played a game less yes!!! Now its a def no!!!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I was 'no' first time round because that was the obvious answer. However 70% of you lot decided to vote yes, unfathomably, you damn fools.

So in the sense of 'if you can't beat them, join them' I have changed my answer to yes and trying out this bedwetting thing

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
No one other than Brighton and Newcastle fans will remember how we finished within a couple of years.

Brighton and Newcastle fans will, though.

Anyway, we're going to draw on points, goal difference and goals scored and win the league alphabetically.

Last edited:

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Sod Newcastle lets have the cup as this team deserve to have there name written into Albion folklore its been a long 34 years .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here