Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pitch Invasions at Northampton and Doncaster

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Pitch invasions are tin pot, and soooo 20 years ago. Those doing it look like clowns. Its as absurd as running onstage at the end of a One Direction gig.
The dropkick murphys have a stage invasion at the end of every gig.
17942179356186d01bdbd137a10e0a65.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I think we have to bear in mind that we could possibly relegate Wigan so we should show respect to them because we have been there before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bit like the fiasco at Withdean when it was announced that if there was a pitch invasion there would be no lap of honour, queue the idiots running on the pitch, announced absolutely no chance of a lap of honour, sensible people shuffle out, only for a lap of honour to be undertaken in front of a half empty stadium.

Funny how when the PL title or the FA Cup is won you don't see pitch invasions, I thought we were PL ready, so no pitch invasion

That was brilliant for PS screaming into the PA system.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
That was brilliant for PS screaming into the PA system.

And then being on the pitch himself at Walsall a few weeks later.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I think we have to bear in mind that we could possibly relegate Wigan so we should show respect to them because we have been there before.

Why should give them a second thought? The day we get promoted is about us, not any opposition fans. Same as it would be the other way around in any club in the country.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
To be precise for your mindset, the Board led by MD Brown in 2011 told us not to invade.

No agenda against anyone at the club. A case of paranoia there?
Very pleased to here that. Yes I could be accused of paranoia because I am waiting for the first moaners when our current success inevitably tails off. Apologies for any offence.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Having seen the Sheffield United highlights, they had several pitch invasions during the match. We've had points deducted for less.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
What is the plan in WSU?

Do we bring ropes or some sheets to knot together - and how do we ge through the pat-down security checks with them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here