Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else worried...

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Sky can show it at 3pm as it is a Monday not a Saturday. Wouldn't surprise me if they chose to televise it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Is that seriously a possibly or are you just throwing in a grenade to watch NSC go into meltdown?
Could Sky move things this late on?

My Daughter s boyfriend does the video clips on SSN,

But, I did make up the Tuesday night thing.

Sorry, I was going to keep it going, but, I thought I might get a ban

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
My Daughter s boyfriend does the video clips on SSN,

But, I did make up the Tuesday night thing.

Sorry, I was going to keep it going, but, I thought I might get a ban

I've booked flights back just to see that game - you nearly gave me a heart attack.

Normally I would be angry. But after a weekend like this.... Oh I dunno. You silly sausage, you got me! What a joker! LOLZ! :thumbsup:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
It's easy to bounce comments, the fact remains since Christmas Huddersfield have made a charge, ok they have now faltered. I could bounce numerous threads about people panicking about Huddersfield.

You could and you would still be wrong. Since December 26 I make it Brighton have achieved 38 points to Huddersfields 35 - not that much of a charge really!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've booked flights back just to see that game - you nearly gave me a heart attack.

Normally I would be angry. But after a weekend like this.... Oh I dunno. You silly sausage, you got me! What a joker! LOLZ! :thumbsup:

Pull yourself together! It warrants a death threat at very least :lolol:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Sky can show it at 3pm as it is a Monday not a Saturday. Wouldn't surprise me if they chose to televise it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky have used their allocation of EFL games, to get it on TV they would have to not show something they planned to. Doable if they pay enough I suppose. But I think they need to show the Fulham game to meet contractual obligations.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
It's easy to bounce comments, the fact remains since Christmas Huddersfield have made a charge, ok they have now faltered. I could bounce numerous threads about people panicking about Huddersfield.
Yes, bedwetters. The fact is it was unbelievable a team failed to get promotion last season on 89 points (us) and it's been over two decades since anyone failed on 90. Everyone saying it was going to take over 92 were on the loopy juice and soaking their sheets as a result.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
You could and you would still be wrong. Since December 26 I make it Brighton have achieved 38 points to Huddersfields 35 - not that much of a charge really!

Up until this last week, where we have picked up 9 points and pulled away.
Stats 18th Dec which also was the table on Christmas Day both played 22 games Brighton 48 points Huddersfield 39 points
End of March Brighton 74 points Huddersfield 71 both played 37
So Brighton in that period Brighton 26
Huddersfield 32 points. As I said take out the last week where we have put a run together, Huddersfield had got close by the end of March

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I said on another thread that Udders couldn't win 7out of 7 in April, it's just too many games, in such a short space of time.
Happily, I'm right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here