Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's championship games - Newcastle, Huddersfield and Reading watching

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Just unbelievably happy right now. Had a monumental time at the match yesterday evening. Now I've got the weekend in Brighton. I've just signed up for next year's marathon. The sun is out. I'm with the best of friends. I'm having a short break in my room before stepping out for some tapas later and now this.

Life really does not get much better.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Just unbelievably happy right now. Had a monumental time at the match yesterday evening. Now I've got the weekend in Brighton. I've just signed up for next year's marathon. The sun is out. I'm with the best of friends. I'm having a short break in my room before stepping out for some tapas later and now this.

Life really does not get much better.

What a HIPSTER

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Not mathematically but would need to have out GD overturned.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Yes, it H'Field lose today and on Good Friday, the most they can get is 89. If we win Good Friday we'd have 89 and I guess it is correct on GD, if not absolutely mathematical.

Once bitten, twice shy on GD this season.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
for all the jokes about Wagner and choking etc they've had a great season, their points tally at this stage is pretty much the same as ours was last season. They deserve a pat on the head for trying.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I found it !

Wagner-Beer-Bottles-Paper-Label-Wagner-Brewing-Company_46550-1.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
for all the jokes about Wagner and choking etc they've had a great season, their points tally at this stage is pretty much the same as ours was last season. They deserve a pat on the head for trying.

Love the patronising end :wink:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

The jokes about Wagner choking are not cruel unsporting comments, 2 weeks ago he said Brighton were the chokers and he expected to chase us down. What comes around...

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Lets remind ourselves of David Wagner, only a few weeks ago.

"Brighton, from my point of view - and this is what I hear from people with much more experience in British football than me - have struggled in the past very often at the end of the season.
"Nobody knows what happens, but for Newcastle I am totally sure [they will get promoted] for Brighton we will see."
via http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/chris-hughton-rejects-david-wagners-12733533

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Norwich haven'r scored a goal for half an hour - what's going on?!?!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
The jokes about Wagner choking are not cruel unsporting comments, 2 weeks ago he said Brighton were the chokers and he expected to chase us down. What comes around...

Spot on. They're response to his comments. 3 defeats in 4 sounds like bottling to me

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Lets remind ourselves of David Wagner, only a few weeks ago.

"Brighton, from my point of view - and this is what I hear from people with much more experience in British football than me - have struggled in the past very often at the end of the season.
"Nobody knows what happens, but for Newcastle I am totally sure [they will get promoted] for Brighton we will see."
via http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/chris-hughton-rejects-david-wagners-12733533

We'll stick him in the Adkins incredible comments bin.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I like your user title.

majnoon

Banned
Oct 25, 2014
So, unless my maths is bad, we need 6 points from 5 games to be certain of going up if huddersfield lose today:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here