Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stand or Fall tattoo

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm thinking about playing bowls with cats at the Edinburgh Tattoo.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Where's it say Iron Maiden Slaus?

Never saw you down the Years. Had you as a Pink Coconut smoothie!
You’re joking Nige, practically lived down the years when I was home on leave

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fall.png

I may have the wrong end of the stick.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I used to do the door. Would never have let you in!

When was this? I was a regular 73-77.....stopped going after a DJ (Stuart?) smashed a copy of Anarchy in the UK.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just a wee bit after that time. did you know the Greek family that ran the show?

Not 'know' as such but the old man was still behind the bar when I ventured back for one night in the mid 90s. Looked exactly the same. When I went in the 70s you got a pasty and peas at around eleven. I still have my blue membership card punk: I was told that a bit before my time there, some Cardiff City boys turned up with a harpoon gun they had nicked from somewhere under the arches. That said, I loved the place - never saw a fight (I think...maybe some minor scuffling) which was a big plus back then... :thumbsup:

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany
Sorry for the late reply - the Floreat Hova emblem can also be found above the old fire station in George Street (which the last time I looked was Georgies cafe). I thought you’d got the street wrong but it’s located at both places I guess. 👍

(Can an admin delete this? Posted without quoting original comment)

Last edited:

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany
I'm confused too turnstiles. You love George Street? I know the ex-councillor responsible for the pedestrianisation. He's got a season ticket in the Upper West. Lovely fella.

Sorry for the late reply - the Floreat Hova emblem can also be found above the old fire station in George Street (which the last time I looked was Georgies cafe). I thought you’d got the street wrong but it’s located at both places I guess. 👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here