Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Everyone saying Hemed won't score against PL defenders, he has managed goals at international level and in La Liga.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
True. Especially those who witnessed GM's incredible goals, assists and target-man play in League One.

Besides, it could have been Murray and CMS. The binary choice comes from later propaganda about budgets from Poyet, when under pressure on the issue.

This was the baffling nub of it. Selling Murray to buy CMS is like selling a goalkeeper to buy a left winger.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Murray is absolutely CLASS. Always has been. The fact that he left was gutting even at the time but more so now we know what we've truly been missing.

The best thing about his return in my opinion though is (aside from him smashing in a million goals) how he's turned from a bit of a sulky knickers into a real leader on the pitch. This moment at the end of the QPR match summed it all up for me. He's telling the Championship player of the year to calm down after we've ended a week taking 9pts from 3 games and left with 6 points for promotion.

He knows what it takes and we're lucky to have him. :albion:

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Such a ****ing pro. At the same time, even with that slight dressing down of Knocky post-QPR, I've never seen him SMILING as much as he has been lately. He's actually LAUGHING in the post match interview with Poco.

Glenn Murray, laughing.

He's loving his football at the moment and it shows, supreme confidence when he went one-on-one Friday night, perfectly weighted ball from Tomer as well.

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Such a ****ing pro. At the same time, even with that slight dressing down of Knocky post-QPR, I've never seen him SMILING as much as he has been lately. He's actually LAUGHING in the post match interview with Poco.

Glenn Murray, laughing.

He's loving his football at the moment and it shows, supreme confidence when he went one-on-one Friday night, perfectly weighted ball from Tomer as well.

walking around with his arm around several of the other players smiling and laughing ..............when did we see that the first time around
good that we have him for at least another season

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
'Tough guy' Poyet said feck off, no one gets a more lucrative next contract, unless I approach them first.

Jesus how many more times. Murray and his representative turned down the offfer and trust me it was not Poyet going through it with him. He was holding out and wanting more and then Palace jumped in with a better offer. You think Bloom would allow Poyet to do all the money talking with players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here