Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a squad

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The difference this season really is the depth of quality in the squad. We have had a torrid time with defensive injuries and god knows how many combinations of back 4 we have had but everyone has stepped up. Tomori for a young player has played in a number of positions! BFG a long time out and steps in to perform as well as Duffy.

Sidwell not started for a while but slots in as a true professional and puts in a good experienced away performance. All the wingers have been rotated and March had a good game starting + away from home. Hemed has played second fiddle but absolutely works his guts off for little reward.

Brilliant from the recruitment team and coaching staff that really have gone that bit further this year! Great night.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No no no no. 10,000 posts and you still haven't got the hang of this NSC thing. You need to single someone out as not quite as good as the others and SLAG THEM OFF.

To be fair I thought Stockdale distribution and punching was pretty poor. 6/10

D

Deleted member 2719

The difference this season really is the depth of quality in the squad. We have had a torrid time with defensive injuries and god knows how many combinations of back 4 we have had but everyone has stepped up. Tomori for a young player has played in a number of positions! BFG a long time out and steps in to perform as well as Duffy.

Sidwell not started for a while but slots in as a true professional and puts in a good experienced away performance. All the wingers have been rotated and March had a good game starting + away from home. Hemed has played second fiddle but absolutely works his guts off for little reward.

Brilliant from the recruitment team and coaching staff that really have gone that bit further this year! Great night.

I agree this is the difference to last season, that 25 mil over spend looks like it will pay dividends.

It's the strength of our defence that makes me believe we have done it.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
When Hemed and Murray fought in the midfield to create the goal it showed the determination of this squad and everyone wants to put a shift in . Was a really gritty performance. Hats off to Murray playing 270 minutes in a week .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was surprised when Bong didn't play, and Pocognoli came back, but am I glad he did. Our back 4 have been chopped and changed around but we still have one of the best defences in the division.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Agreed. Stockers came up with a few quality stops too tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here