Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pocognoli's left peg

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Was it my imagination or did Poco & Knocky not both look to bench re the free kick issue and then Knocky backed off?
Maybe I dreamt it but it looked like CH made the final call to me.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Do you think he's better left back than Wayne bridge?

No. I like Poc but Bridge was a special player. On Tuesday I posed this question to my mate, if you could add ONE player to this team from the Amex era who would it be? We both said Bridge, an absolute Rolls Royce of a player.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Sat in a pub in Brizzle watching with a fellow Albion fan, when Pocognoli seemed to be taking it i remember saying 'why the f&#k is Poc taking it'..cue free kick and reply 'thats why'. Couldn't argue with that.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Hughton when asked about was he suprised about Pog taking the free kick let slip that Pog does not even feature in the taking of direct free kicks on goal at training in the pitchside interview after the game , perhaps they should let him join in more often now .

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
That's brilliant ! Did you also see after the game Knocky jump on Murray's back and Murray got annoyed with him and pushed him away . Was probably worried he will injure him

As soon as the whistle went, AK came charging out of the dug out running around waving his arms about, mostly at the QPR fans similar to his Hillsborough celebration. Then he found GM who gave him a talking to. Chalk and cheese personality wise, those two, and I love them both equally.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here