Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I feel the same about this game as I did about Barnsley, nervous, and would snatch your hand off for a draw.

So, hopefully the same result.

The Fish

Exiled Geordie
Jan 5, 2017
QPR have 4 home wins in a row vs your 2Ws & 2Ls on your last four away days.

Fancy you to win 2-0 though.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I treated myself to a LARGE Cadbury's CHOCOLATE Egg (I REFUSE to use the term EASTER as I find it OFFENSIVE) with a CREAM egg inside. When I unwrapped it the EGG was BROKEN and the CREAM egg was SQUASHED and I thought that appropriate for tonight.
When we LOSE tonight our hearts will be BROKEN and our promotion hopes SQUASHED. I can't find any other MEANING to what happened to my EGG to predict tonight

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Is there a commonly known away pub for this game?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Just watched the YouTube highlights from last years 2-2 match, Austin's cameo performance earning them a fortunate draw from 0-2 down with Dunky getting his marching orders for one innocuous tackle and one bookable mistimed lunge, you could say this was the game which cost us so dearly last season. Let's hope the lads are up for the inevitable scrap tonight and can come away with the result that erases last year and enhances this.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Has QPR 0 Albion 1 ( Hemed pen ) written all over it.

Let's hope reality matches this.

:albion2:

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I'm sacking work off and going to the pub soon.

Im sacking off work and getting a train to QPR soon, but in the meantime whilst I have to be in the office the clock seems to be going backwards instead of forwards.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Well **** - that's me off to bed now with an alarm for 3.30am to watch the match - on a ****ing Friday night! This is what happens to us miserable Asian expats....Waking up at stupid o'clock half hungover when we're sposed to be resting up. Com the **** on!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Setting off for Woking Station shortly and the satisfyingly short hop into town for tonight's game. Can hardly wait.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here