Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty Scheme

Tae02

Apr 5, 2017
Hi all!

My name is Tae and I am currently in my 4th and final uni and I am currently writing my dissertation (such fun)

From my time working, I developed an interest in loyalty and I have decided to look into current loyalty programs within English football clubs.

I wanted to gather some thoughts..what do you make of the current loyalty scheme? Is it something you use regularly? If not, what would you change about it?

So, if you could please offer a few minutes of your time giving your thoughts that would be much appreciated :D

Many thanks,

Tae

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It is an outrage that 1901 Club members get given 100 bonus "Loyalty" points for nothing more than being considerably richer than the average Albion fan.

They should be renamed Customer Privilege Points.

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
It's never going to be perfect, but IMO it's pretty fair. In the vast majority of cases, those that do all the unglamorous games get first dibs for the big ones. The only thing that irks me is you get double for going to a home cup game, but I understand that the club get money from that so they're bound to give you more. Also I wish they'd do more sections, there's a big gap in 'loyalty' between 1149 points and 1051, which for Norwich were in the same tranche.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
It is an outrage that 1901 Club members get given 100 bonus "Loyalty" points for nothing more than being considerably richer than the average Albion fan.

Don't be an arse 1901 members have to commit to 5yrs whereas STH's only commit to 1 season at a time :wrong:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm in the first cut for Villa so I think it works fine.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Tae, tae, tae, tae,t-t-t-taetae,tae, tae,
Take or leave us only please believe us
We are never gonna be respectable.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

Don't be an arse 1901 members have to commit to 5yrs whereas STH's only commit to 1 season at a time :wrong:

Plus they don't get cup game points.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC

It is an outrage that those who live locally can find worth in buying season tickets and getting more loyalty points for nothing more than being considerably closer to the AMEX than the average Albion fan,

It is an outrage that those who live in England can attend games and get points for nothing more than living in a CERTAIN COUNTRY.

It is an outrage that after years and years you are yet to understand that you answered your own question, those who spend more on the club, are more important to the club. It doesn't make you any less of a fan, but you're not as valuable to a business if you spend less money. Money makes the world go round.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here