Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Albion fans near County borders

0 Not allowed!
    I'm thinking Bognor/Chichester, Crawley/Horsham, crowborough, Hastings etc

Are you a minority as an Albion fan? Are people around you supporting Pompey/Crawley/south London/premier or smaller local s?

Do you think there'll be neutrals or converts attracted by our success?

Nice one for supporting the Albion over a distance by the way! I'm BN1 so it's easy.
    ....TO SEE THE BRIGHTON ACES!!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      PO21 here in Bognor. The majority are certainly Pompey even though we are in Sussex. Admittedly it's about 20 mins quicker to get to Fratton Park than the Amex. The Albion support is certainly growing with more kids and cars showing signs of an Albion following.
      Bognor also has a lot of Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs fans that travel regularly.
      'The light show is so embarrassing given how crap we are. Like sticking a few sparklers on a dog turd'.

11 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Change at Barnham View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Bognor also has a lot of Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs fans that travel regularly.
      Travel where? Downstairs to their television?

1 Not allowed!
      Growing up in Horsham in 70/80's it was a predominantly Brighton town. Always remember a healthy following for Fulham in the town too. Same cant be said for Crawley tho where I went to school. That is just a mix of London supported clubs with little BHA support.
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      On the borders of Middlesex, Bucks & Herts.
      Bloody Brexit, showing my passport all the time
      I know there's quite a few loan Albionites about
      Football is so beautiful because underdogs are able to achieve good results against giants. Regardless of what others say about our team, there’s always a chance. If you are able to take the pressure away from the team, sensations can happen. I have confidence in this Albion team
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Right on the border of Devon and Cornwall, obviously lots of Argyle fans a lot of Man U fans and other top PL teams, BUT a surprisingly large amount of Brighton fans.
      Glory hunting since 1987 ManOfSussex's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      I'm in the Hastings area. There are a lot of fellow Albion fans about in this neck of the woods, but plenty of support for the usual suspects in The Premier League, mostly London clubs.
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!
      Surrounded by <div>s Grombleton's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      In a kind of 'nowhere' area of Sussex (near Pulborough) where there's a bit of a mix, but sadly most of the kids are still following PL teams...a fair few Arsenal/Chelsea fans.

When I lived in Littlehampton, there were more and more Albion shirts/car stickers appearing the better we did, but still a few Pompey. Also a few Palace, but they needed to live somewhere cheap and run down so they lived in Wick
      Members
      Bitterne,Southampton, close to the M27 and 65 miles from the Temple of Bloom.

0 Not allowed!
      Southampton - the Brighton of the West! Lots of Albionistas in this neck of the woods, well, quite a few. Don't see much Pompey though.
      Sleepless in Southwick whitelion's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I'm near the East/West Sussex County border and there's definitely a lot of support in Southwick.
      Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Gator Goose Collison? Is that some American cousin of mine I don't know about?