Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When is when?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Will it be enough for you that teams can only draw level and be satisfied our goal difference will hold out? Or will you wait for that extra mathematically certain point before going bat-shit mental, buying loads of champagne and congering down the road? When is when?

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Will it be enough for you that teams can only draw level and be satisfied our goal difference will hold out? Or will you wait for that extra mathematically certain point before going bat-shit mental, buying loads of champagne and congering down the road? When is when?

Eel let you know..........

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Normally mathematically, however with the amount of games left and the dire tally the chasing pack have....

I'm chugging back the rum, the minute the best any team can do is equal our points tally....

I'd put trump towers on it....

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Tonight. Day off tomorrow, so knocking back a few cold beers whilst following the scores at Huddersfield and Newcastle in a state of deep relaxation, as opposed to the edge of the seat stuff of recent weeks.

It's time. It's finally our turn.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Tonight. Day off tomorrow, so knocking back a few cold beers whilst following the scores at Huddersfield and Newcastle in a state of deep relaxation, as opposed to the edge of the seat stuff of recent weeks.

It's time. It's finally our turn.

Same here, one Duvel down the hatch and a Stone IPA coming up next.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mathematically. Anything else is just premature. Please stay off the pitch while Chris and the lads complete a lap of honour anyone?

What if we reach the goal difference point after Bristol City, would you just go home and mull over a draw at Villa? Or would you join me and [MENTION=13230]Psychobilly freakout[/MENTION] on the RUM and cigars in The Albert?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What if we reach the goal difference point after Bristol City, would you just go home and mull over a draw at Villa? Or would you join me and [MENTION=13230]Psychobilly freakout[/MENTION] on the RUM and cigars in The Albert?

Might just be tempted to break into a stately minuet at [MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION]'s post-match DISCO, has to be said

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Mathematically. Anything else is just premature. Please stay off the pitch while Chris and the lads complete a lap of honour anyone?

Wrong, wrong wrong :nono:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield

If we gain promotion at home there's no way I'm staying off the pitch. Never had the opportunity to run on to the new hallowed turf even during the stadium tour

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
FOUR tough away games when even the manager admits the team's not firing on all cyclinders, even at home? Think I'll keep my powder dry and my champagne on ice for now cheers. :shrug:

That's why I didn't want to think about 'that' quote, hilarious for all of us, must have been utter hell for the Caerdydd fans.

Jimmy Grimble

Once we're at the goal difference point for me. A 25 goal swing in 3/4 games just isn't happening. That's why I'm hoping Norwich away will be game where it's confirmed we can only be caught on GD. That way we get an unofficial promotion party down there and then an official one at The Amex against Bristol City

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Once we're at the goal difference point for me. A 25 goal swing in 3/4 games just isn't happening. That's why I'm hoping Norwich away will be game where it's confirmed we can only be caught on GD. That way we get an unofficial promotion party down there and then an official one at The Amex against Bristol City

Good call. Moderate party in East Anglia. A whirlwind in Brighton

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That's why I didn't want to think about 'that' quote, hilarious for all of us, must have been utter hell for the Caerdydd fans.

For sure. Shows the full horror (for them) of premature celebration.

[MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] you may want to look away now...

For anybody who's not yet seen it, or needs a timely chicken-counting reminder, I give you this timeless classic from NSC Gold:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?37-quot-Please-stay-off-the-pitch-at-the-final-whistle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here