Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you take 2nd place, if offered it now (before tonight's games)?

Would you take 2nd place, if offered it now (before tonight's games)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So I'm not allowed an opinion because I'm not obviously in the yes club.

You don't have reasonable opinions. You are simply an irritating penis who i'm surprised hasn't been banned yet

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You don't have reasonable opinions. You are simply an irritating penis who i'm surprised hasn't been banned yet
Harsh but fair.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
I would in the sense that I would be satisfied, but I voted No as I do not want the season to end now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If I was offered up via the playoffs I'd also accept it. Winning the league would be nice but going up is about 100 times more important. Of course I'd take second guaranteed now :rolleyes:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If I was offered up via the playoffs I'd also accept it. Winning the league would be nice but going up is about 100 times more important. Of course I'd take second guaranteed now :rolleyes:
A lot wouldn't.

I think I would. However, I don't think I could accept promotion via the playoffs, if offered it, as there'd be a good chance I'd die of a heart attack on the way.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
That's like betting £1 million on a toss of a coin just to win an additional £1 if right.

Take promotion now.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Promotion is everything but no I wouldn't accept any offer today to finish our best ever season early. We can win this bloody thing outright. I think we have been the most consistent side in this league up until now. (stating the obvious I suppose as we sit top).
Let's finish it in style I say!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Oh dreary me. Next you look in the mirror then have a very good look.

**** off you tedious gimp.

If they were genuine opinions that you could back up with some semblence of a coherent argument then people would choose to engage in debate/disagreement with you, but they're not are they? You're just trying to be funny. You've picked out several threads over the last few days to spout exactly the same statement and it's plainly obvious that your alliegances lie elsewhere, so why the **** are you on this board?

Go and pollute somewhere else, and try to be slightly more subtle about it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Bit of a silly question really. Everyone would like to go up as champions, if there was no chance of missing out completely.

Promotion is the main aim, champions is the icing on the cake.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We're 1/100 to go up with B365. Despite that, I'm beginning to think I wouldn't there's too much at stake. Would Tony put 100m+ on at those odds to win the title??

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Depends if we can choose who comes first. Us 2nd behind Uddersfield I'll take with £1200 winnings. Plus whatever I put on Newcastle to be in the play offs @16-1.

Otherwise it's games on for the title and £170 winnings. With Newcastle in the play offs naturally.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bit of a silly question really. Everyone would like to go up as champions, if there was no chance of missing out completely.
Perhaps you should re-read the question, everyone else seems to have understood it.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I know it lacks ambition but after experiencing playoff heartache in three of the last four seasons I just want the promotion. That's it. I'm currently working through targets. The first was get to the playoffs. That's done. The next is secure second. If/when that is confirmed then I'll start thinking about the title.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here