Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Huddersfield will win this. The pressure is on, but they know this is a must win game. There's no way they will do anything other than win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Whisper it quietly here because we absolutely smashed Norwich at home, 5-0, but actually even though they conceded at least three comically poorly defended goals, I still thought they looked fairly decent coming forward for large spells of the first half when it was only 1-0. If you do have lots of possession, I fancy you to win. But if you let them dictate play and your defenders are not on their game, they could easily score a couple.
      A great result indeed, but as you've been around long enough though Simster, I'm sure you'd agree, that ff we played that game 10x it wouldnt be 5-0 again, everything fell perfectly on the day. Anyone can beat anyone in this league with maybe the exception of Rotherham.

0 Not allowed!
      @london Town That said, please ensure your boys give Alex Pilchard a few hefty tackles to remind him of his errors. He is quite often on the bench so a long slide may be required to make decent contact.
      misericordia in fortitudi whitelion's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Don Quixote View Post
      Huddersfield will win this. The pressure is on, but they know this is a must win game. There's no way they will do anything other than win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Is this the 'reverse psychology' approach?
      Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
      Gator Goose Collison? Is that some American cousin of mine I don't know about?

0 Not allowed!
      More chance of Norwich beating Hudds than Burton beating Newcastle. Still, two favourable results (away wins or even draws), would be fantastic.
      SockMonster Quote: I agree with BW I always agree with BW. He is the font of all knowledge.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by FatSuperman View Post
      It is people like you that are moving us out of the light of the gods. We do not need this risk.

STOP DOING THIS. STOP CHANGING YOUR LUCKY PANTS. STOP SHOWERING OFF THE LUCK. ETC

On my risk spreadsheet, I've got @Dick Head being hit by a bus up as MEDIUM risk, HIGH impact. I don't need to start adding Petee danger bets on there.

0 Not allowed!
      I'm going for Huddersfield and Newcastle wins.......just to keep us on our toes !
      Objective but passionate

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by FatSuperman View Post
      Last season we were the chasers and were immense, kept everyone else honest. But we were knackered and it showed in the play offs, as a long-time admirer of Hudds I really implore your boys to take it easy tonight, and indeed for your next couple of matches. You need to go into the play offs nice and fresh. Take your foot off the gas. Please. Not for us, for you.

Honest.
      Sage advice.
      Stand or Fall

2 Not allowed!
      Come on Alex Pritchard. A winner tonight and we promise not to bully you next time you visit the Amex (maybe)

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Petee View Post
      He who laughs last.....probably didn't understand the joke. Oh and shouldn't walk alone near dark alleyways
      Work and family mean I have to watch on the radio