Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uddersfield v Norwich

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
For Norwich this really is a must win if they are to have any chance of the playoffs. Both teams seem to have a fair few players out.

A draw would be a stunning result for Albion and create an amazing opportunity on Friday night. At this stage this is as good as an Albion match.

Come on the Canaries!¬!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
For Norwich this really is a must win if they are to have any chance of the playoffs. Both teams seem to have a fair few players out.

A draw would be a stunning result for Albion and create an amazing opportunity on Friday night. At this stage this is as good as an Albion match.

Come on the Canaries!¬!

Surely a win for Norwich would be the stunning result or am I missing something?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Obviously want a draw or Norwich win a lot.

A distant consolation from a Huddersfield win would be to make it almost certain that Norwich have no outside chance of still making play-offs when we go there.

Not saying it is at all likely now, but it has been possible that we would be going there with them in decent spirits - harbouring an outside chance of sneaking in to 6th if they could beat us... much better for us if we go there on the brink and them nothing much to play for and a bit pissed off with their season.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
If Huddersfield lose tonight they're pretty much out of it. Newcastle and us have been head and shoulders better than anyone else this season just look at the goal difference

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Personally, I don't think it needs the 'bet on Huddersfield so it's a win/win' treatment anymore. We're up. Average 2 points per game and Huddersfield can't catch us even if they win all their games

:shootself:

By your logic, you'd spend 8 months courting Gisele Bundchen.
Get to the point where amazingly, against all odds, she's actually in your bed, and you'd say to yourself:-

'job done I wonder what Dirty Mary is doing tonight'?

Un-freakin-believa-freakin-ble

The Fish

Exiled Geordie
Jan 5, 2017
Highest points tally Huddersfield can possibly get is 95, so as it stands Newcastle need another 14pts from a possible 21 to guarantee 2nd and automatic promotion, Brighton need 12 from a possible 18.

However, at the current PpG rate Huddersfield are on course for 86pts, meaning NUFC may only need another 5pts, and BHAFC only 3pts, which at our current PpGs would take us 3 and 2 games respectively.

If Newcastle draw tonight we join Brighton in being guaranteed a Play Off spot.

fwiw, while I'd love to win the league, I'm happy enough for Hughton to lift the trophy and get the credit he deserves.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Yorkshire pudding

article-2274158-175E071A000005DC-576_634x582.jpg

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
:shootself:

By your logic, you'd spend 8 months courting Gisele Bundchen.
Get to the point where amazingly, against all odds, she's actually in your bed, and you'd say to yourself:-

'job done I wonder what Dirty Mary is doing tonight'?

Un-freakin-believa-freakin-ble

On the contrary, what's actually happened is we got her in the sack early, finished a bit too soon and now we're just waiting for her to call time on the whole thing. It's over, it's done.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I love this time of the season. I am now VERY interested in three teams and hang on all their results. I also have to watch or listen to all the games too, makes me well popular with my other half :rolleyes::

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On the contrary, what's actually happened is we got her in the sack early, finished a bit too soon and now we're just waiting for her to call time on the whole thing. It's over, it's done.
By 'finished a bit to soon' I take it you mean 'finished before I've got my trousers off'. :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here