Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asian seagulls help please

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
What channel is Friday's game on. .

I have looked on fox sports and they are showing Bundesliga

I know the chances of finding a bar at 3 am are slim here in Cebu ..but I'm starting the search now

Thanks guys / Emily's mum

goldstoned

Mar 4, 2011

I know the chances of finding a bar at 3 am are slim here in Cebu ..but I'm starting the search now

I am currently in Sydney and would also love to watch the game. Any suggestions gratefully received..

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Thanks

Can you put a stream here if you find one please

go to batmanstream.com, you will 100% find several streams there and this is one of the easiest sites to navigate.

Bein sports has certainly shown championship games in the past, but Bein in Indonesia hasn't for the last few televised games we have had, so for this country at least that seems off the table, the middle eastern Bein sports might do so :shrug:

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I generally stay home and stream but will pop into the sports bar here in BGC Manila next time I walk past and ask if they know. Hey it's a great excuse!

On a side note I'm in Cebu for one night soon (Tuesday 18th on way to Bohol) but arrive super late so unlikely to do much but sleep then get the ferry early. Anything that shouldn't be missed with a full afternoon (Sunday 23rd) in the city before a late evening flight on my way home though?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Hi Andy
Try:
VIP League
Streamcommando
Streamkingsplanet:thumbsup:

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
It's on Sky Sports so I'll be streaming it from Sky Go (via VPN). A good option would be to purchase a one day sky sports pass via now tv (again using VPN). Much better than to rely on dodgy streams!

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .

I am currently in Sydney and would also love to watch the game. Any suggestions gratefully received..

goldstoned - On Pay TV in Sydney the match is most likely to be covered by BeIN Sports, k.o. 4.45.am.
Or, for a a really quality stream use this link to USA Goals ; http://www.usagoals.co/live-tv.html
Scroll down to Sky Sports 1 (try Link 4 first as for some unknown reason it's usually is the best one)
swindonseagull - That link will work for you too.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
I generally stay home and stream but will pop into the sports bar here in BGC Manila next time I walk past and ask if they know. Hey it's a great excuse!

On a side note I'm in Cebu for one night soon (Tuesday 18th on way to Bohol) but arrive super late so unlikely to do much but sleep then get the ferry early. Anything that shouldn't be missed with a full afternoon (Sunday 23rd) in the city before a late evening flight on my way home though?

Depends what you want pm me

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003

Howzat in makati normally shows league games ( at least they did when I lived there)

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Thanks yes heard of Howzat but not ventured there yet. Makati is still a bit of a mystery to me. Guess it's more likely to stay open past 4am than the one round the corner from me though. Cheers and expect will PM about Cebu in a few days yeah :ascarf:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here