Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomori

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
What a fantastic piece of business to bring this kid in. I've been massively impressed with him from day one in all of the position's he's had to play. Great attitude too.

Probably highly unlikely Chelsea would let him go permanently but we should do everything we can to get him on a season long loan next year.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Real prospect , Chelsea have superb youth team players out everywhere and still made the youth cup final!

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
What a top class pro he is.

His debut couldn't really have gone worse but he picked himself up, dusted himself off and got on with it.

It's difficult to tell how good he'll become but I'd personally say he'll AT LEAST become a top quality Championship footballer.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Very impressed tonight. Looked calm assured and a seasoned pro.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Fair play to him. Had an awful game v Lincoln, and after a solid display against Newcastle & a good 80 minutes v Leeds he undid all his hard work (in some people's eyes) by giving away a silly penalty. It would have been very easy for him to let his head drop, especially at his age. However he's bounced back and was absolutely brilliant today against a solid Championship striker in Donaldson.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
To come on suddenly in the first half with no warning and slot right in, takes some doing, especially for a loan player, who's only been here for a couple of months. He played well and got the assist for the goal.
I'd love to sign him but will Chelsea sell?

Season long loan next season - he's brilliant and would really push Duffy for his place in the team

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Looked good from 2nd appearance,imo,not many his agr can play anywhere along back 4

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here