Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR train tickets

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I wasn't offended in the slightest, just don't understand why some people like having a moan over nothing. Nothing better to do I suppose.

You obviously was offended, you called him a prick.
I know Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews and he is a decent bloke and finds most things funny.
Most threads on here someone makes a wise crack, you should have just ignored him if you didn't think he was funny.
No harm done.

I know Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews and he is a decent bloke and finds most things funny.
Most threads on here someone makes a wise crack, you should have just ignored him if you didn't think he was funny.
No harm done.

Ah you're a true gent sir. I don't mean to offend or fall out with Albion fans, It was only a lighthearted dig at a Facebook generation I'm sort of struggling with

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Ah you're a true gent sir. I don't mean to offend or fall out with Albion fans, It was only a lighthearted dig at a Facebook generation I'm sort of struggling with

The other 6 that gave you a thumbs up probably also thought you were joking.

I always think any comments keep a thread going, and someone will finally post an answer a OP is looking for.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
No harm done.

No I don't really get offended by people over a football forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here