Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

86 Points will be enough

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We usually do well at Molyneaux so am going for a win. Followed by a Huddersfield draw or possibly a win so down to Monday and we will go all guns blazing for victory.

It won't be followed by a Hudds draw or win because we're playing after them on Friday. If they lose, a win could see us (effectively) up on Friday.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It won't be followed by a Hudds draw or win because we're playing after them on Friday. If they lose, a win could see us (effectively) up on Friday.

Selfishly, as I'm not at Wolves, I want (us to win but) Hudds to draw, so that the big celebration is held back to Monday, for 30,000 Albion fans to share in.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Selfishly, as I'm not at Wolves, I want (us to win but) Hudds to draw, so that the big celebration is held back to Monday, for 30,000 Albion fans to share in.

Well, I'll happily take a Hudds defeat and us to beat Wolves on Friday, as it doesn't meant we're DEFINITELY up, but means we can start celebrating (subject to GD). Then on Monday, we can draw/win and be sure. How's that ???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well, I'll happily take a Hudds defeat and us to beat Wolves on Friday, as it doesn't meant we're DEFINITELY up, but means we can start celebrating (subject to GD). Then on Monday, we can draw/win and be sure. How's that ???

Obviously that would be OKAY, but I'd much rather it comes down to Monday, if I'm being honest. The celebrations for a win over Wigan won't be QUITE the same, if promotion was already (all but mathematically) secured before kick off.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Obviously that would be OKAY, but I'd much rather it comes down to Monday, if I'm being honest. The celebrations for a win over Wigan won't be QUITE the same, if promotion was already (all but mathematically) secured before kick off.

Nah it's my birthday on Friday, so it's more significant for Friday to be the day. The last time something big happened on my birthdate was the Titanic hitting the iceburge :shrug:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
That is what I want and expect to happen, or Huddersfield to get a t least a point Friday.

I think we'll get the same result as Hudds on Friday and beat Wigan on Monday. That will kick off 'promotion party part 1', quickly followed by part 2 as Hudds don't beat Derby and we're guaranteed. Part 3 will be a bit later when we finish above Newcastle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here