Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You’re favourite game of the season so far....

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Wednesday at home. Just because.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Genuinely can't decide......probably between :
-Norwich at home
-Fulham away
-Brum away
-Bristol City away
-Brentford away
-LOL at home
Amazing season so far.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Not many shouts for Burton away but enjoyed the pre match drinking, checking out a ground not been to and the lower league feel.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Derby. Not as dramatic as others, but lovely to saviour beating a high spending 'rival' for most of the game once it became 2-0.

I missed the Norwich game. Would have enjoyed that, especially as their walnut-headed manager struck me as tw*t when they played in the Pl..

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Definitely Fulham away, largely because it's one of 2 league games I've made it to this season... Even if I'd made some of the other good ones I still think it'd be up there. Great penalty save, found it hard going against very decent opposition but somehow ground it out. Atmosphere was incredible and it was my first time at the Cottage, a brilliant ground.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Wednesday away, just to see how upset their fans got with Knockaert's goal celebration, first ever win there, and it must still be a dream but the Massive faithful leaving early (I still don't believe this can be true)

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Norwich and massive at home were fantastic for different reasons and Fulham away was a great day out.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Birmingham away albeit the last 20 minutes. Forget the first 70.

Sheffield Wednesday home was superb. I remember how gutted I was when Murray got sent off before Wednesday missed thier penalty, lost thier minds and up popped Knockeart.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Easy Norwich home

until i read this thread and watched the highlights of massive again. Now I don't know. Fulham and Brentford away were great fun but with hindsight Massive at home probably slightly shades it. Probably.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I'd go for Barnsley away. Not one bit of luck involved. It was apparent from the first minute that we were throwing everything at it. Barnsley players just couldn't hold on to the ball. We were pressing all the time; both Baldock and Murray were exceptional. The home supporters were generous in defeat, although I suppose they had no option.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Wednesday at home was the best game I have seen entertainment wise but my boy couldnt come as i was in the 1901 entertaining customers. All the personal elements made Fulham away my favourite.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Easy Norwich home

until i read this thread and watched the highlights of massive again. Now I don't know. Fulham and Brentford away were great fun but with hindsight Massive at home probably slightly shades it. Probably.
I reckon the difference between the 2 home games, is as simple as 'what do you want from a day at the football'?

Wednesday was nervous, heart in mouth, anxious football, with an epic final release.
A classic Hitchcock film/play.

Norwich was a rollocking, romp, that was just great fun.
The very best (non reality TV 'star') pantomime, ever.

For me Norwich takes it, but I'll happily be 'wrong', they were both epic, just different.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I reckon the difference between the 2 home games, is as simple as 'what do you want from a day at the football'?

Wednesday was nervous, heart in mouth, anxious football, with an epic final release.
A classic Hitchcock film/play.

Norwich was a rollocking, romp, that was just great fun.
The very best (non reality TV 'star') pantomime, ever.

For me Norwich takes it, but I'll happily be 'wrong', they were both epic, just different.

I didn't go. Was the Norwich goalie any good?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
For me it's Reading at home.

Quality counter attacking football and that ball from Stephens to set up Murphy is my favorite pass of the season too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here