Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Positive post about the food (well the Burger) at the Amex!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
On Saturday I had the Cheese Burger and a pint for £8, I have to say the burger was really nice, far from what I expected, I don't get to many home games due to my location, and as far as I can remember thats the first time I've had a burger there, it certainly won't be the last! Well done The Amex :clap:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Try the burger van by Patcham animal rescue place and go for the hot chilli sauce. WOW

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
On Saturday I had the Cheese Burger and a pint for £8, I have to say the burger was really nice, far from what I expected, I don't get to many home games due to my location, and as far as I can remember thats the first time I've had a burger there, it certainly won't be the last! Well done The Amex :clap:

Are you saying it wasn't dry or resembled a piece of doormat slapped between to halves of bun? It had a bit of salad and sauce in it? If not, sorry but the burgers at football are an epic fail. Compare it to an Uncle Sam's and see if you really did think it was OK.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
We've been blessed with both the Chill, and Chicken Jalfrezi as guest pies in recent months

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here