Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chant of the season?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Just has to be the Stevie Sidwell for me.

He just loves it! Can't see him getting all precious and pissy if we turned out in ginger wigs. He has the makings of a legend.

(With special mention to Tomer for his response to "He says what he wants" on Saturday)

On the whole, the reaction and response from so many players has been a joy to behold. Thought things might never be the same again once Calde left but we certainly do seem to have a great group of players.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Just has to be the Stevie Sidwell for me.

He just loves it! Can't see him getting all precious and pissy if we turned out in ginger wigs. He has the makings of a legend.

(With special mention to Tomer for his response to "He says what he wants" on Saturday)

On the whole, the reaction and response from so many players has been a joy to behold. Thought things might never be the same again once Calde left but we certainly do seem to have a great group of players.

They are THE BEST

Jul 7, 2003
An honourable mention for the alternative version of the Glenn Murray song.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Only two songs I want to hear. 'Now is the time for marching' etc as it is the only one I think seems to be a unique tune for us and 'We're top of the league' etc.

Bring it on.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Nothing to do with Brighton, but Leicester singing to Moyes last night, "Slapped in the morning, you're getting slapped in the morning" was on the money.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I rather liked the one directed at the obese Wednesday fan.

'Put your shirt on, you're just a fat ****'.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
This chant is an utter embarrassment. Why not just sing something positive rather than slagging off a few kids having a bit of fun?

Shane Duffy, Steve Sidwell and On our Way for me.

:lolol: So last night in E1B I got a few kids around us to start flashing their phone lights at the North Stand and we had a bit of a sweepstake on what minute they'd start singing 'Sing Up Put Your Phones Away'. Got all very exciting when the shelf and West Stand started lighting up, and *boom* massive cheer when the North Stand finally obliged us on something like 74mins. Oh did we laugh. :banana:

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
the "We've got Knockeart" chant coming from the kids on the shelf prior to last nights match got a massive cheer and applause from those who were in the North and North west stand, they were singing and shouting all the way through- great stuff

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Fans turning on their own - nice one! There's been some terrific chants this year, but this is just nasty.
Yeah I thought this, it gives the kids something to do so just leave them too it

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here