Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Must be time to go on the Middlesboro board NOW

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Me and a mate were in a pub on Queen's Road before the 'Boro game three seasons ago. There was a woman in there who'd driven a fans' coach down from Middlesborough but wasn't allowed to go to the game herself, as a result of a football banning order.

She told us the whole appalling story, which culminated in her setting fire to a Koran in the away end at Birmingham (this part of the tale was preceded by "I'm not racist, but..."). I think she actually got convicted of a crime subsequently.

While I'm not suggesting all smoggies are of her ilk, it did make me think I wouldn't be rushing up there for a long weekend...

Was it from the North or South ?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well that didn't go well for the depressing Smoggies did it?

A cheating homer referee made them feel like world-beaters a year, they've collected just 4 league wins since, rarely score and haven't won a game since early December.

Along with the pollution, the bitter Haar, sunless skies and voted the worst place to live in England, their only glimmer of happiness has been taken from them.

:lolol::lolol:

Gives us the squad model NOT to follow.

Jan 22, 2017
If you want to really rub salt in the wounds it may be better to wait until Sunderland beat them on Wednesday night. :wink:

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Much better to let them fight amongst themselves, way better entertainment.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
One reckons to get back up they need to spend 30m on 6 players. Deluded.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If you want to really rub salt in the wounds it may be better to wait until Sunderland beat them on Wednesday night. :wink:

That Sunderland game is a must-win for them. After that, they have Man City, Chelsea, Southampton and Liverpool - can't see them getting many points from that lot.

Couldn't happen to a nicer team ...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here