Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Must be time to go on the Middlesboro board NOW

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
You have to say that "as fannyish as Mikkel Beck's daft bob" takes the language somewhere new and interesting.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
The club/fans are a joke -- thank god were not going there to see the inbred this season

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I've never met a Middlesbrough supporter who didn't have the IQ of a whelk and the personality of a Silverfish, so I wish them all the best on their slide into oblivion. :thumbsup:

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
I've never met a Middlesbrough supporter who didn't have the IQ of a whelk and the personality of a Silverfish, so I wish them all the best on their slide into oblivion. :thumbsup:

I've mentioned this on here a while back...

I met a Boro fan (female) in a pub on Queen's Road when we played them a few years ago. She mentioned she wasn't actually going to the game but had driven a bus load of fans down. She went on to tell me that she had a lifetime ban from the Riverside and was due to appear in court for setting fire to a Koran on the terraces.

When anyone mentions "Boro fans", she's the first thing that pops into my head.

A repugnant human.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've mentioned this on here a while back...

I met a Boro fan (female) in a pub on Queen's Road when we played them a few years ago. She mentioned she wasn't actually going to the game but had driven a bus load of fans down. She went on to tell me that she had a lifetime ban from the Riverside and was due to appear in court for setting fire to a Koran on the terraces.

When anyone mentions "Boro fans", she's the first thing that pops into my head.

A repugnant human.

Is this your girl? https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...anned-from-games-for-three-years-9930381.html

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
generalisations lol

Yeah they have some idiots. Met a lot of decent Boro too

Mass abuse and threats towards innocent Albion old folk and families in the Riverside and on the way back to their cars after the 2016 match. Despite a happy day for them. Bizarre, unfathomable, vile.

Not just a few low lifers.

What an ugly part of the world in every way.

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Mass abuse and threats towards innocent Albion old folk and families in the Riverside and on the way back to their cars after the 2016 match. Despite a happy day for them. Bizarre, unfathomable, vile.

Not just a few low lifers.

What an ugly part of the world in every way.

Correct...wasn’t a few it was many hundreds. Dickheads on the pitch whose only thought was goading us or trying to injure our players rather than celebrating. Dozens of spotty bellend youths coming towards the ground (clearly not been at the game) after the game from town being abusive and looking for a scrap. Stuff being lobbed at us as we walked back to the car.

Lovely bunch. **** ‘em.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Correct...wasn’t a few it was many hundreds. Dickheads on the pitch whose only thought was goading us or trying to injure our players rather than celebrating. Dozens of spotty bellend youths coming towards the ground (clearly not been at the game) after the game from town being abusive and looking for a scrap. Stuff being lobbed at us as we walked back to the car.

Lovely bunch. **** ‘em.

Karma - April 2017 relegated early after barely scoring any goals all season, very rarely winning. Couldn’t have happened to a scummier bunch of thicko’s. And their pain continues ... Burton Albion :lol::lol::lolol::lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They are nicely in the play off peloton.

Not sure what they are moaning about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here