Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Must be time to go on the Middlesboro board NOW

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
It is great to know that karma does exist. After the behaviour of some Middlesbrough fans at their ground and on here last year, there is a great irony in them going down as we go up. Joey Barton being banned for 18 months is the icing on the cake.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It is great to know that karma does exist. After the behaviour of some Middlesbrough fans at their ground and on here last year, there is a great irony in them going down as we go up. Joey Barton being banned for 18 months is the icing on the cake.

It's awful really awful.......excuse me whilst i shed a tear.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I know what you meant. Two Karmas in a fortnight, brilliant. What will it be next? Who else WRONGED us last season and will now have to face the wrath of Lord Karma?

Massive...

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I know what you meant. Two Karmas in a fortnight, brilliant. What will it be next? Who else WRONGED us last season and will now have to face the wrath of Lord Karma?

The MASSIVE for resting all their players before the play offs whilst we were slugging it out with Boro!

Come on Huddersfield! I would love to see the MASSIVE bottle it again!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
On 13 May 2017 Steve Gibson announced to the media that Boro would “Smash the league” 2017/18. Presumably automatic promotion.

They didn’t.

Instead Shrewsbury Town beckons.

89DDF06F-99AB-46B0-B6DB-C4B3B9CB9C0E.png

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Haha

Leicester’s attempt at penalties was funny as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here