Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Me please.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I couldn't find another Masters golf thread so I've put a fiver each way on Webb Simpson (200/1) and a tenner each way on Brand Snedeker (40/1).

Golfing experts - have I wasted my money? It's 1/5 the odds for the first eight. All I ask for at the beginning is to make the cut and take it from there.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I couldn't find another Masters golf thread so I've put a fiver each way on Webb Simpson (200/1) and a tenner each way on Brand Snedeker (40/1).

Golfing experts - have I wasted my money? It's 1/5 the odds for the first eight. All I ask for at the beginning is to make the cut and take it from there.

I don't think you can waste your money on Golf especially majors.
There are the obvious ones to go for and obviously the old stagers like Lyle and Woosnam not to go for.
But any player can win this,last year Spieth was nailed on to win last day but a relative outsider Willets won it.
Woods being out and crap always opens up the field.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I don't think you can waste your money on Golf especially majors.
There are the obvious ones to go for and obviously the old stagers like Lyle and Woosnam not to go for.
But any player can win this,last year Spieth was nailed on to win last day but a relative outsider Willets won it.
Woods being out and crap always opens up the field.

Thanks mate. There's been some big price winners over the years. It's a bit of a lottery I guess, like the Grand National. If Simpson was first-round leader overnight I might be tempted to cash out!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Thanks mate. There's been some big price winners over the years. It's a bit of a lottery I guess, like the Grand National. If Simpson was first-round leader overnight I might be tempted to cash out!

Not much of a gambler, I forgot cashing out which would work brilliantly for this.
But you quite often find that the player who leads after round 1 often leads after round 2 as well, then falls away, so if you hold your nerve there is some money to be won.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Does anyone know a way of watching Sky red button on Sky Go? early coverage appears to just be on Sky 4 red button.

Or indeed a link to a working stream?

Ta

PG

PG

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Think it could be Justin Rose's year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here