Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol city sold out?

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Just tried to look and no tickets available on the site. Has it been announced as officially sold out?

I originally couldn't make it but had just made arrangements to try to get there. I'm a bit gutted as I have travelled from Liverpool for all the home playoff games and would love to Be there. I was there the last time we were promoted to the top division.

Great thanks see all the support though!

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I've tried every section several times. A few let you in and then say not enough availability...

Just keep logging in especially towards the date of the fixture, the club will release any areas not taken up by hospitality and the ticket exchange will kick in. The fact that the Joshua fight is on that evening some fans who had bought or are season ticket holders will relinquish these to attend as they have got tickets for the o2 arena. Don't panic you'll get one.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Just keep logging in especially towards the date of the fixture, the club will release any areas not taken up by hospitality and the ticket exchange will kick in. The fact that the Joshua fight is on that evening some fans who had bought or are season ticket holders will relinquish these to attend as they have got tickets for the o2 arena. Don't panic you'll get one.

Thank you for the advice. I've booked a cancellable hotel fir me and the missus so I can wait and see - and I only need one ticket

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Just tried to look and no tickets available on the site. Has it been announced as officially sold out?

I originally couldn't make it but had just made arrangements to try to get there. I'm a bit gutted as I have travelled from Liverpool for all the home playoff games and would love to Be there. I was there the last time we were promoted to the top division.

Great thanks see all the support though!

On a separate note mate, seeing your location.. big group of us heading up to Liverpool next weekend for the national, including a number of STH and we will be in town Friday looking for a decent boozer that will be shown the QPR match. Any recommendations? Cheers

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
On a separate note mate, seeing your location.. big group of us heading up to Liverpool next weekend for the national, including a number of STH and we will be in town Friday looking for a decent boozer that will be shown the QPR match. Any recommendations? Cheers

Liverpool will be busy the night before the National. I think it's the only game on that night, so at least there is no compietition with a premiership game.

I like the Abbey, 85-88 Hanover St. (Tel. 01517085688) They will always put at least one screen on when I ask (even when they're showing another game, , but when they're busy (as they will be that night) they will be reluctant to put the sound on.

I often go to the Novotel which is also in Hanover St. They have several TVs up. It's not a proper sports bar and is more expensive, but they will often put the game on for me

Another possibility is the Bierkeller, 6 Thomas Steers Way, LIverpool One, L1 8LW They show football regularly and may be willing to put it on.

A final possibility is The Font on Arrad St, but it's a bit away from the centre and I haven't been there for ages.

I would call ahead tell them numbers and see what they will do. Let me know where you go. I might come out and look for you. It would be nice not to be the only Albion supporter for once!

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Liverpool will be busy the night before the National. I think it's the only game on that night, so at least there is no compietition with a premiership game.

I like the Abbey, 85-88 Hanover St. (Tel. 01517085688) They will always put at least one screen on when I ask (even when they're showing another game, , but when they're busy (as they will be that night) they will be reluctant to put the sound on.

I often go to the Novotel which is also in Hanover St. They have several TVs up. It's not a proper sports bar and is more expensive, but they will often put the game on for me

Another possibility is the Bierkeller, 6 Thomas Steers Way, LIverpool One, L1 8LW They show football regularly and may be willing to put it on.

A final possibility is The Font on Arrad St, but it's a bit away from the centre and I haven't been there for ages.

I would call ahead tell them numbers and see what they will do. Let me know where you go. I might come out and look for you. It would be nice not to be the only Albion supporter for once!

Typical glory hunting scouser ...:amex:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
How many seats have been allocated to the Carrot Crunchers?

I'd have thought the club would be holding back a decent allocation for them as things stand. They have fairly decent support, probably with a good few based in London, and it's quite likely to be a crucial game in their battle to stay up, so plenty would book in advance. Even if they have nothing riding on it by then, it's still likely to be popular, as their final away game of the season. I'd certainly expect more than Blackburn (say) brought down.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'd have thought the club would be holding back a decent allocation for them as things stand. They have fairly decent support, probably with a good few based in London, and it's quite likely to be a crucial game in their battle to stay up, so plenty would book in advance. Even if they have nothing riding on it by then, it's still likely to be popular, as their final away game of the season. I'd certainly expect more than Blackburn (say) brought down.

Your right, a big footballing city is Bristol, many people may discount it, but the rivalry between the Robins and the Gas is as big a local derby as you are likely to find. Expect City to sell out their allocation.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Have I just read this right? This could well be the game that we do what we haven't done in over 35 years and someone's trying to say that STHs with tickets to a boxing match will actually go to that boxing match rather than be at the Amex to witness it?? Not a chance.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Have I just read this right? This could well be the game that we do what we haven't done in over 35 years and someone's trying to say that STHs with tickets to a boxing match will actually go to that boxing match rather than be at the Amex to witness it?? Not a chance.
[MENTION=22888]ChazzyBHA[/MENTION] any thoughts? [emoji23][emoji23]

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Your right, a big footballing city is Bristol, many people may discount it, but the rivalry between the Robins and the Gas is as big a local derby as you are likely to find. Expect City to sell out their allocation.

Quite. City sneakily nabbed Rovers' top scorer right at the end of the transfer window for a fee that just happened to be exactly the same as the confidential release clause in his contract: imagine the shitstorm that must have unleashed in the blue half of town :lol:

Mind you, I don't think he's scored for them yet, and missed an absolute sitter at (I think) Wolves.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Quite. City sneakily nabbed Rovers' top scorer right at the end of the transfer window for a fee that just happened to be exactly the same as the confidential release clause in his contract: imagine the shitstorm that must have unleashed in the blue half of town :lol:

Mind you, I don't think he's scored for them yet, and missed an absolute sitter at (I think) Wolves.

Think Matty Taylor scored early on in his very first game for City . . . but has done sod all since.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

Didn't he miss a sitter yesterday at Brentford as well?

Their website states their allocation is just under 1400 which I assume will rise to the 2000 championship allowance if the demand is there. The Robins do not travel in particularly large numbers; their average is 1300. At the rate they are going they could be down by the time we play them. If that's the case I doubt they'll sell out their first allocation, which will hopefully free up more for Albion supporters.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I was keeping tabs on seats on another thread. Currently 4 in the front row of W1A. Limited singles elsewhere.

The ST exchange has been activated so apart from what this may produce, this could be it. I'd buy what you can now

Why can I not see any availability anywhere in the stadium if this is true?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here