Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have Sky got it wrong?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I still stick with my home to Wigan theory but I fear it could be either the day after the Norwich game or after Huddersfield's game in hand

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I want it to be as a result of a game that we've played......not watching Stelling telling us. That would be crap. Well, good, but crap.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Booking a ticket for Wolves V Huddersfield. Pal at work is a Wolves fan and I haven't knocked it off my 92 list so will go.... I have a feeling that will be when promotion is confirmed

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
10 points from the next four games could see Wigan at home being the promotion game.
And it's the only game they're NOT showing.

For party planners here's the lowdown, presuming Leeds & Reading are out.
Earliest party will be Friday 14th April IF we win all three and Udders lose two from Norwich (H), Forest (A) & PNE (H).
Monday 17th and if we still need to reach 90 then Wigan at home game is another opportunity. Udders play after us at 5:00 away to Derby (Sky). Stock up the Amex bars.
Friday 21st. Really, Udders still to drop 5 points? So the traveling 1000's go onwards to Norwich. If both Udders & BHA are still winning all our games then this is the game to get to 95pts, the maximum Udders can achieve. Uncle Tony has bought us a pint to celebrate as well.
Saturday 22nd. You really think it's going this far? OK so Udders play at home to Fulham at 3 pm. Game number five in a row they must win or another game to drop points?
Wednesday 26th. By now poor Udders are dead on their feet but have an extra game to play (oh, and not on Sky at the moment). Game six in three weeks and winning them all?
Saturday 29th. OMG It's Udders playing their third game since the players of BHA muddied their boots. They travel to Birmingham (to be honest they are probably still there after Wolves a few days before). Game seven and with a 100% record they deserve to go up. BHA play at 5:30 with the party in full swing.
Sunday 7th May Cancelled. No, wait. It's down to the last game 'Who will go up as Champions', BHA or Newcastle?

Loving the synopsis, keep up the good work.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Booking a ticket for Wolves V Huddersfield. Pal at work is a Wolves fan and I haven't knocked it off my 92 list so will go.... I have a feeling that will be when promotion is confirmed

Any reason why you'd not rather visit when we do on Good Friday?!

Oh and yes it will be Wigan at home where let's hope we beat the 29,500 home fans as Wigan are likely to bring around 3 men and a a baby down.

Jimmy Grimble

I said Norwich away after we beat Birmingham at Xmas time. I'm standing by it. Selfishly I'd take that as I'm going, and bedlam in an away end to celebrate promotion sounds good to me[emoji898]

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
For promotion to be decided at the Wigan game wouldn't we have to be 16 points ahead of Huddersfield after our match? *

Huddersfield will have 2 games in hand on top of the 3 we then play (Max 15 pts).

*mathematically decided (disregarding our superior goal difference)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Be gutted if so as have family christening to go to that day. I may have to have ear piece plugged in to RSx

You'll just have to stay very, very calm then - one untimely moment of uncontrolled excitement bursting out and the poor kid could finish up being christened 'Knockaert You Beauty'! Although preferable to 'FFS Murray!' I suppose.............................

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Anyone who doesn't think it will go down to the wire hasn't followed the Albion long. Survivors from the next 6 weeks will experience a long, stretched, drawn-out and special kind of agony not witnessed since Guy Fawkes got done for inappropriate storage.

Our last three automatic promotions were sealed well before the final day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here