Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Stephens

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I'm still in the pub so apologies if someone else has said this but as an antithesis to the Akpom/Skalak bashing I'd like so celebrate how good Stephens was today. Played his heart out today. He's the season long beating heart of the team (alongside side Dunk and Bruno). One of the heroes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Man of the match today, the amount of times he broke up the opposition play today was immense

Keith the Kipper

Feb 27, 2010
Worthing
He's so good and I was saying to my son after the game today how much would it cost us ( - sorry ; Mr Bloom ) to replace him . If he misses life up north so much I will personally drive him up on his days off . Please stay Dale !

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Did you watch any of the game or just stay in the concourse toilets? i think you must be the chap who sits behind me in Lower West and if a mistakes happens it is " for F.. k sake Stephens" when 9 times out of 10 it isnt Stephens responsible.

Wouldnt dream of sitting anywhere near there so i suspect probably not. And thank goodness i sit nowhere near you.

For the record I never moan about players at the game. Very rarely after and i havent in this case

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Talking to my brother just after Murray had been announced as man of the match, he said "Well, who else would you give it to? My immediate response was "Hunemeier or Stephens." I don't normally notice individual players, but I did today with those today...... and also noticed Akpom, for different reasons.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Did you watch any of the game or just stay in the concourse toilets? i think you must be the chap who sits behind me in Lower West and if a mistakes happens it is " for F.. k sake Stephens" when 9 times out of 10 it isnt Stephens responsible.

How rude!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
His attitude considering the debacle in the summer is superb. Whether he stays or goes (I suspect it will be the latter) he has been a fantastic player for us

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here