Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uwe

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Tomori is a much, much better footballer than Dunk was at that age. I actually think Dunk going off bizarrely helped us. Tomori is better in the air and before they were causing us the odd issue with long balls. Didn't happen after Tomori came on.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Tomori is a much, much better footballer than Dunk was at that age. I actually think Dunk going off bizarrely helped us. Tomori is better in the air and before they were causing us the odd issue with long balls. Didn't happen after Tomori came on.

Really? I like the lad, but he looked tentative on the ball and lacks any direction with headers.

Got a good future ahead of him though.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Tomori is a much, much better footballer than Dunk was at that age. I actually think Dunk going off bizarrely helped us. Tomori is better in the air and before they were causing us the odd issue with long balls. Didn't happen after Tomori came on.[/QUOTE

Can't agree with any of that I am afraid, as well as Tomori did tonight

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

I'd agree. Most posters seem to be forgetting he is 19. Dunk wasn't even playing for us in League One at that age.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Very popular goal and his renaissance since coming into the team another huge tick for the recruitment team.

Well played Uwe.

Good post.

I felt a lot of NSC forgot how good he was before his injury last year. If anything he looks even better now.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Good post.

I felt a lot of NSC forgot how good he was before his injury last year. If anything he looks even better now.

Completely agree. Think he's showed admirable restraint and determination especially for a more senior overseas player who had to bide his time. Think the spell on the sidelines through injury and then watching the Duffy/Dunk show renewed his focus and desire. I sense he's used that time wisely to adapt his game; he seems to read Championship football better, uses his attributes exceptionally well and to my eyes looks to dominate the way Duffy does. Exceptional man management from CH to read him and use him so well.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Time for adidas to update and re-release these:

adidas-uwe.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here